Gregory, dont remember

The animatronics watched the boy with frowns over their faces. If their eyes had any sort of emotion it would be sympathy.

"Superstar, you are important... I promise you are"

"Is that why Chica, Monty and Roxy want me gone?"

The bear stopped talking, keeping his ears drooped.

He didn't expect this from the boy, but he knew why he had felt like this.
Freddy had no explanation as to why his friends were doing this to Gregory. There was something going on in the shadows, but this only fueled Freddys resolve more. He had to keep Gregory safe.

He had to put him back together.

"Freddy..?"

The animatronic awoke from his daydreaming.

"I'm here superstar."

Gregory tried prying the animatronics hatch open.

"Hey, slow down superstar, you'll hurt yourself." The animatroic stood up and placed the boy down, opening his stomach hatch.

Gregory grabbed his blanket and climbed into the hatch, building himself a little nest as if he were some sort of bird.

The animatronics watched in awe.

"Gregory, is it nap time?"

The little boy just hummed and covered his face with his blanket.

"Want me to close the hatch Gregory?"

The boy just hummed again to which Freddy took as a yes, so he closed his hatch.

Freddy looked to the Sun and they both nodded to each other. The bear wiggled his ears and took off to his room, keeping the child safe within his hollow body.