gregorys dilemma two

Gregory had ran. Once more, he was alone. Leaving Freddy behind was an impulsive decision, he hadn't been thinking straight. He hadn't been thinking at all. A small child, running away from his only carer. In a building full of creatures who want him dead.

'I messed up big time..' Gregory mumbled to himself.

It wasn't as being alone was unusual for him, but he had grown so accustomed to having a parent figure around, someone who would ensure he stayed alive during the hours until the megaplex opened again.

But what would he do once the doors opened again? Where would he go..

'I need to find Freddy.' Gregory made his mind up. He would go apologise, he would go bundle up in that hatch again and he would be safe once more.

So he started wandering off in the direction he came from, hoping the teddy bear would be there again.

It was far scarier alone. Every creak and croak of the floors, the static from the stage, the cleaning bots put him on edge.

'Freddy?'

The boy looked around, calling out to his only friend.

'Freddyyyyy'

There had been no response.

The bear had left a while ago, there was no sign of him.

'Freddy!!'

The fear had grown twice as strong. Freddy was nowhere.

He was almost a hundred percent he had alerted every single bot within the general vicinity. And he did.

'Gregorrryyyy'. A voice spoke out. He was very well aware as to who was now after him.

'Your family is looking for you'

Hide. Run. Just hide.

He ran to the nearest booth and hid away, activating his fazwatch.

Freddy.. where are you..