gregory makes a new friend

Gregory watched the yellow animatronic and hastily made his way to it. Sun gently picked the boy up and wrapped him in his Freddy blanket, making sure his metallic body wouldn't make the small boy cold.

"How about we draw something? We can draw something for Freddy and then finish it off with finger paints!"

Gregory watched the animatronic and snuggled into him.

"Yes please..."

Sun walked over to the little child desks and held the boy close, Freddy following behind them.
Gregory had yet to begin to trust Sun, but the yellow animatronic didn't mind. Children weren't simple and Sun knew that. Sun wanted Gregory to feel safe and loved.

Once he reached the tables, Sun gently sat the boy down and got the paper, pencil and finger paints ready.

"Let your creativity flow little flower!"

Gregory smiled and got his hand out of the blanket wrap, drawing. He began to draw Freddy, since he was his first friend. Making sure to add his blue features and hatch, surrounding him with little blue hearts which he added with the finger paints.
When he was done he started another. He grabbed the finger paints and began to paint, creating little yellow spikes and orange shades. Sun watched him, intrigued and happy.

"Is that me little flower?"

Gregory nodded and showed Sun the drawing.

"Well isn't that amazing! It's so beautiful! The colours work so well and it looks just like me! Don't you think so Freddy?"

The bear nodded and watched the two interact.
Maybe bringing Gregory to the daycare was a good idea. Sun was truly trustworthy.

"Can we play on those things?"

Gregory had asked and pointed to the giant obstacle course of a play ground.
Sun picked the boy up gently and spun around.

"Of course we can little flower! Should we play hide and seek in there? Or should we do a race? Should we play on the slides?"

"Hide and seek!"

Gregory watched the animatronic, eyes full of excitement. He ran off and hid, listening to the big yellow sun count to 20.

(Hello! Sorry its so late, my car broke down yesterday and I was stranded for hours. Never been so stressed before:') but here it is!)