If It Wasn't For Date Rape

"What?!" Monte shouted. "Yeah, you heard me. Stop being such a jerk about this whole thing. I understand that you like me and all, but I'm with TJ and you just have to accept that. I'm sorry, Monte." I said. TJ still wasn't talking. "TJ, baby, can you please say something?" I said, still somewhat worried. He looked down at me. He shook his head. "Please?" I said, my eyes begging him. He closed his eyes. "C'mon, Monte, we need to go." Michael said. "No. I can't believe this. She actually picked that asshole over me. I'm nothing but nice, and she still picks him." Monte grumbled. "Y'know what, Money? Get the fuck out. If you're going to be pissy about me dating her, then leave. I'm sick of this already. I am TIRED as fuck, and I want you OUT. Look, I'm sorry that this is affecting us as friends, but we're bandmates, and who the fuck knows? Maybe this will be the thing that writes our next big hit! I'm gonna go to sleep, so all of you, except for this lovely girl, get out PLEASE." TJ said. I smiled. He finally spoke. "TJ, my god, I thought you were never gonna talk again!" "If I never said anything again, I wouldn't be able to say 'I love you too', Caity-Cait." He smiled. Monte mumbled to himself. "Get a room." was the thing he said loudest. "We do have a room, but you're in it." I said. "Shut up," Mike smiled. The two left and TJ crawled into bed. He turned the tv onto a movie; My Bloody Valentine. "TJ, no!!" I squeaked. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He said, leaning in to kiss me. I pulled the blankets over my legs. He pulled me closer to him, and put his arm around me. "So...." He smirked. "You still up to fuck?" He asked. "Oh yeah," I joked. He took me seriously. He reached for his shirt and pulled it off. My shorts came off in a hurry. "TJ, woah, I was kidding." "I wasn't." He laughed. "TJ, please." I said. "What?" He smiled. "Seriously." I said. "Please? This won't be an everyday thing, I promise." He begged. "No," I whined. "C'mon, babe. It'll be okay." "No, TJ." I said sternly. "C'mon," He begged, slipping his hand up my tanktop. "Thomas," I said. His hand went up further. "Thomas Joseph!" I squeaked. "Shh, everything is okay. I won't hurt you." He said quietly. I looked to the tv screen. Blood. I got up and out of his bed in a hurry. His nails scratched at my stomach and I ran to the door. "Woah, what's going on?!" He shouted. I ran out the door and slammed it behind me. I ran to Monte's room. I pounded on the door. "Monte, Michael, somebody, open the door, hurry!!!" I cried. Monte opened the door. "What do YOU want?" He asked. "Look, I'm sorry about earlier, TJ is--" "Where are your shorts?" Monte asked. "That's what I'm trying to say!" I said. He stood there for a second, then let me inside. "What was he doing to you?" Monte asked, angry as hell. "Uhm, I wouldn't say rape, because he still had pants on, but he did this to me," I said, lifting up my tanktop a little. He ran his finger down the scratches. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." I said, shaking a little still. "You're shaking. You don't look okay, Caitlin." He said. Michael was asleep. "I'm sorry I was being so mean earlier," Monte said. "It's okay, just make sure he doesn't--" There was a loud bang on the door. "Open the fucking door, Money. I know Caity's in there!" TJ said. "Monte, help." I said, jumping into his lap. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. He's gonna have to get through me before he gets close to you. I'm opening the door though. He'll wait out there for you otherwise." I don't know what it was about that moment, I just felt so safe in Monte's lap. Like, nothing could go wrong. That was, until he let TJ in.