Goodbye, Jacksonville

Michael. "TJ, what the fuck?" He shouted again. "Michael, help!" I screamed as TJ let his hand fall from my face. "Shut up!" TJ hissed. I turned around and grabbed my shorts. I put them back on, and ran to Michael. "Is he sober?" Michael asked in a serious tone. "No." I said. "He won't remember this then." Mike said quietly. "Don't tell him." I said. "Or Monte. I don't need them to fight." "Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. Are you okay?" Mike asked. "Yeah, I just... Can we go find Monte?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go." He said, pulling me up on his shoulders and going down to the stage. I saw Monte and showed Mike. He met us half-way. "Hey, Shinedown's not done yet. Where's TJ?" He asked. "Bathroom, I think. I dunno." I lied. "I see you found Mike." He said. "Actually, Mike found me." I tried to laugh. It was getting dark. "We should probably leave. Don't we have an 8 o' clock flight today?" Mike said. "Yeah. It's like 6:40. Wanna leave? We'll be at the airport for a little while." Monte said. I nodded. Mike carried me on his shoulders to the curb and we got a cab. I leaned my head on Monte's shoulder and started to nod off. He woke me up when we got back to the Regency. I paid for the ride and asked the driver to stay, because we needed to go to the airport. He agreed and we went to our room and got our stuff together and checked out. We went back down to the cab with our stuff and the driver drove us to the airport. We purchased a ticket for me, and then we went to our flight and sat down. We decided to check in our baggage and they took it and we just went back and sat. I yawned and asked Monte what time it was. "7:26" He said. I was hungry and thirsty still. I dropped my pop back by TJ. "Monte, I'm hungry." I said. "So am I. Mike, wanna come get some food with us?" He asked. "I could go for some Subway." Mike said. "Yes." I smiled. "Subway, it is." Monte chuckled. I got a sub, some water, and Monte and I shared a little bag of potato chips. Mike got a sub, and so did Monte. We're all losers and got flatbread, no cheese, meat, or dressing. Gotta love being a vegan. We bought our food, and went back to the terminal. Monte asked to try a bite of my sub. "Ew. Too sweet." He said, making the most adorable face I've ever seen. I stole a bite of his, and made the same face. "Too bitter." I said, sticking out my tongue. "You're so cute." Monte said. I smiled. "Thank you. But, you've got me beat." I said. "No I don't" he argued. "You're both freaking adorable." Mike snapped. Monte and I laughed. "Now boarding the 8 o' clock flight to the French Valley airport in Murrieta, California." a voice said. We all stood up and got into a line. Somehow, we all got seats near each other. "Ready to start life on the west coast with me and Monte?" Michael asked. Yes. I was. I grabbed Monte's hand, and held onto Mike's shirt. "Yeah, Mike, I am." I smiled as we boarded the plane. I could tell this was going to be the start of something wonderful. It was time to say goodbye to Jacksonville, though it had always been good to me, and hello to California, who promised to be even better, because I was with two very important people.