Dinner & A Show

I wanted to know what he was gonna say. "Nevermind." Monte smiled. "You got me curious! Just tell me!" I laughed. "Uhm... I kinda.... Like you. But, I doubt that you like me, and I'm gonna shut up because I doubt you feel the same and I'm just embarrasing myself. " He said, putting his head down while we walked back to the road. We were almost to the hotel. "Monte. You're fuckin' cute as fuck. I mean, yeah, I like you. I- Yeah." I panicked. I KNEW IT BRO! YES I FUCKING LIKE YOU. "Wait, so... You like me? Dude! Fuck yeah!" Monte freaked out. "But... I also like your brother, and TJ, and Craig." "Dammit." He kicked a rock in the road. "Sorry!!" I said. "Nah. It's cool." "I already told you this, but I'm single for a reason, and it's gonna take a miracle to change that. I actually just got out of a relationship with a guy named Stephen. Not worth it. Relationships are too much fuckin' work." I began. "Oh, I'm sorry! Want a hug?" Monte asked. "Normally, no. But, you're fly as fuck, so yes." I said. He practically pushed me up against a tree and wrapped his arms around me. "Holy fuck, you are strong!" I laughed. "Am I hurting you?" he asked, letting go a little. "No, you were fine." I smiled. He went back to how he was hugging me. "Good. I don't ever wanna hurt you. That wouldn't be cool." he said, his face buried in my neck. It was getting hotter outside. "Monte, this looks weird. We're in public," I said. "Right. And we need to get back to the hotel. It's already 10:45. We have to leave by 11:30." "I'll race you there. It's right there." I said. "Nah. I'm not ru-- wait!" Monte laughed as I skipped ahead of him. I stopped for him to catch up with me. "We should go out to eat after you guys go on." I said. "Like, a date?" He smiled. "Yes, a date." I laughed. "NO, as friend. We're both vegan, so I figured I'd ask you." I finished. "Oh. Way to crush a guy's dreams." He said, fighting a smile. "Fine, it's a date!" I gave up. "Oh fuck yes." He smiled. I couldn't help but laugh. We walked through the hotel parking lot, and Monte reached for the door. "Thank you!" I smiled. "Yeah, no problem. Stairs or the elevator?" He asked. "If you're willing to carry me, stairs. If not, then the eleva-- 'Kay, guess we're taking the stairs!" I said as he lifted me up over his shoulder. I held my tanktop down as he carried me up the stairs. He sat me down on my feet. "There you go, babe." He smiled. "Thanks!" I smiled. "Yeah, now if you wanna do your makeup, follow me." he said. "We're going to TJ's room, right?" I asked. "Mhm." He stopped in front of a door. "This it?" I asked. "Mmmhmm." He said.. I stepped back and pounded on the door. It swung open. "Holy Jesus Fuck, what?!" Craig shouted. "Hi," I smiled. "Caitlin!" TJ said, running past Craig and swooping me up in his arms. "Hey Teej!" I giggled. "So, you're coming with us?" He smiled. "Yes, she is, and we're going on a 'date' after we get done." Monte said. I could see the anger ignite in TJ's eyes. Craig's eyes looked similar. TJ put me down. "It's not a date if we all go." He smirked. "Yeah, that sounds cool! A group meal after you guys get off stage?" I said, trying to save a fight from breaking out. "Yeah, cool with me." Robert said. "Me too." Mike said, sneaking in behind TJ to get a hug from me. "Yeah, that's cool." Craig said. "I guess we're going on their date with them!" TJ said. "It was never a date." Monte said. "Yes it was." TJ argued. "Stop." I said before anything could happen. "Sorry." They both said. We all walked back inside. TJ pulled me into his bathroom. "Woah." I said, unsure of what was happening. "Relax. I'm doing your makeup." He laughed. "That sounded so gay, dude." Craig said. "Coming from the man putting mascara on." I smiled. "Yeah!" Craig said. "I can do my makeup TJ. Thanks though." I said, taking the eyeliner out of his hand. I put a thin line of black on my waterline, and grabbed some gray eyeshadow from the countertop. I put it on, and took the mascara out of Craig's hand. "Hey, jerk." He smiled. "If I were Gab, you'd think it was the coolest shit ever." "Yeah, probably," He laughed. "Exactly. Here. I'm done." I said, putting it back in his hand. "Thank you." He laughed. Craig was out of the question. He had Gabrielle and his daughter Leila. TJ was single. So were the brothers. So difficult! Ugh! "TJ, do you think you could help me do something different with my hair? Like, tomorrow?" I asked. "Like what? Dye it?" "Yeah. And cut it. I want it shorter. And black. Maybe you can help me add some color to it?" I asked. "Yeah. We can do whatever you want." He smiled. "Thanks. The sooner, the better." I said. "How about tonight?" "That would be awesome, but don't you wanna see those bands?" "Yeah, we can do it while a band we don't like goes on. How 'bout All That Remains?" "Uhm... Alright." "Okay. They go on after uhm... I dunno. We should make sure we're only out for dinner for an hour." "Sounds good," I said. I looked at my face. I needed blush. "Wooh, almost time you guys." Robert said. His hair was in a ponytail. "Hey, everybody come here." Craig said. We all gathered around him. "I wanted to say goodluck to everyone. We haven't been all together to play a show in almost a year, so I wanted to just say goodluck, and try your hardest. Caitlin, baby, come here. I want to tell you something." He said. I got closer and put my ear by him. He whispered "Give Monte, Mike, and TJ a kiss for good luck. Robert can have a hug." I nodded and hugged Robert. "Good luck, Rob." I smiled. "Thanks, Kid." He said, holding up a fist. I pounded it, then walked to TJ. I kissed him on the cheek, and wished him luck. I went to Mike, and did the same. I smiled as I came to Monte. "Hey, sweetheart." He smiled, putting his hands on my hips. He pulled me closer, and I kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck, Monte" I smiled. "I'll sit by you when we go out to eat." I mumbled. "'Kay, sounds good." He smiled. "Alright, guys, and kid, let's go." Robert said. There was a small uproar in the hotel as we all left.