Simplistic

TJ and I sat down in the back row in the movie theater. We saw Sinister. I jumped a few times, but he would wrap his arm around me every time I did. He reached for my hand a few times, but I wouldn't let him hold it. I was already confused enough with the brothers alone. After the movie was over, he and I went back to Craig and Leila.

"So, how was the movie?" Craig asked. "It was really lame." I giggled. "Yes, that's why you were like, hiding your face the whole time." TJ grinned. I elbowed him in the stomach. "Ouch" He laughed.

"Well, Caity, I s'pose I should get you home." Craig sighed. I nodded.

Craig brought me home and I went straight to Mike's room. I knocked lightly. "Mike?" I asked. The door opened. "Hey, you're back." He smiled. "I think so." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Did you check on Monte?" He asked. I shook my head. "I probably should, I just wanted to let you know I was home." I smiled at him. He smiled back and sighed. "I'll be up here if you need me or want to hang out!" He offered. "Thanks, Michael." I said.

I went down the stairs and went to Monte's room. The door was cracked open. I opened it and looked at him. I smiled. He was passed out, hugging his pillow. I walked in and sat down near the top of the bed. I looked at him. He was adorable. "I love you so much, Monte Bryan." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair gently. He stirred, but did not wake up.

I sighed and laid down next to him, snuggling close to him. His eyes opened for a moment. "Hey, lovely" He mumbled, wrapping his arm around me instead of the pillow. "Hello Monte" I smiled. He dozed off again, and I cuddled close to him. "Good night," I giggled. He smiled in his sleep.