Dirty Little Secret

"Mike, you're weird." I said, laying back on the couch. "Wanna go upstairs and play Halo with me?" He asked. "Shore." I smiled. "Whale then." "I SEA what you did there." I smiled as he helped me up. He lead me up the stairs and he opened up his door. His tv was already on, and the controllers were already out. "I've only played Halo once, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing." "Oh, alright! Well, I'll show you what to do." He said, raising an eyebrow. "This isn't just about Halo, is it?" I smirked. He got up and closed the door. "No. It's not." He sighed. "Great. What now?" "Monte is rubbing you in my face. He knows that I still like you." He said, turning Halo on. He handed me a controller. "Look, Mike, I don't know what to say." I panicked. "You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you." He said, sitting next to me on the bed. He started the game. "Michael! You killed me!" I laughed. "I'm sorry. I'll revive you." He smiled. We sat there and played for a few minutes and then, after he killed me for a fourth time, he paused the game and looked at me. "This is gonna make you mad." He said. "What do you mea-" I started, but he cut me offf by pressing his lips to mine. I didn't pull away. I didn't kiss back. I didn't do anything. He pulled away in a hurry. "Sorry." He said. "Don't be." I said, turning my attention back to the game and unpausing it. He picked up his controller after I killed him. I revived him and he began playing again. "I won't kill you anymore." He said. "Now I'm gonna kill you." I said, smirking. "Don't kill! Only kiss." He snickered. "Maybe later," I smiled. "It can be later." He said. "Fine, fine." I laughed, pulling his face to kiss his cheek. "Oh, you suck. I want a real kiss." "So you want to taste your brother?" I laughed. "No, ew. I wanna taste you. You taste like sugar." He smiled. "And you taste like strawberries and sorbet." I giggled. "Ooh, I must taste good!" He raised his eyebrows. "You do. As good as your brother. He tastes like skittles and Rockstar." "He tastes better than me." Mike said. "Nah, I'd say the same." "Why are we talking about how people taste?" "Because you wanted a real kiss." I laughed. "Oh, right!" He said. "So do you still want that?" I said. "Yes." He grinned. "Alright, come here." I said, pinning him down to his bed. He held my face and I held his. "Michael," I sang. "Caity Bear." He sang back. "Caity Bear? I like it." I crinkled my nose as I gave him a peck. I began to pull away, but he pulled me back for more. He let me pull away a little again. "I'm such a cheater." I said. "It's okay. Monte doesn't need to know. If you don't tell him, I won't." He smiled. I hesitated, and then I smiled and agreed. "Alright, now gimme another kiss." He said. I did as he desired and I ended up losing my balance, and falling on top of him. "Mike, I don't know." I said. "Don't worry. Monte won't know about anything, and I won't hold it against you." He smiled. "Thanks, Mike." I smiled back. "No problem. Wanna play Halo some more?" "Sure." I smiled wider. "Alright. First you have to get up." He said. "But I'm comfy." I argued. "Get up." He said. "Okay, fine." I giggled. I got up off of him and then picked up the controller. He and I began playing again. Great. Now I had a secret that I had to keep from Monte AND it involved his brother.