Mister Money Man Strikes Again

"Mike, Mike, Mike!" I said as he practically slayed me a NBA 2K13. "What, babe, what?" He mocked. "Don't call me babe when your brother is home." I said. "But TJ can?" "Can we not talk about TJ?" I asked. "Now we HAVE to talk about TJ. What happened THIS TIME?" He asked. "Mike, I don't wanna--" I started. He paused the game and put his chin on my arm. "Please, baby?" He asked. "Don't call me baby," I whined. "What happened." He demanded. "He called me on Skype, told me I keep going for the second best, talking about Monte, and that he still wants me." I said quickly. "If he tries to bother you anymore, kid, lemme know." "Mike, what're you gonna do?" I said, unpausing the game on his controller. "Fag!" He shouted. Monte walked by. "Who's a fag?" He asked. "Mike is!" Mike and I shouted at the same time. We turned and looked at each other. He grabbed me in a hug. "Ah, I love you!" I squealed to Mike. "Love you too, Caity!" Mike shouted back. "Good to see you two getting along. Where'd my NBA 2K13 game go?" Monte smirked. I jumped up and stood in front of the TV screen. "I already saw it. It's whatever, just give it back when you're done. 'Kay, babe? Mike?" Monte smiled as he began to walk away. "Okay!" I shouted. "I want food." I said as I heard Monte's door close, a floor below us. "I want you," Mike said, tackling me to the bed. "Food comes first." I smiled. "Fine." Mike said, picking me up and over his shoulder and carrying me down to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" He asked, opening up a few cupboards. "What's in the freezer?" I smirked. "No clue. Let's look." He said, setting me down and wrapping an arm around my waist. He opened up the freezer and pulled out some Vegan Chicken Strips. "These. Are the shit." He smiled. "Dude, yes!" I giggled. "Alright. Oven!" He said. "Will it beep?" I asked. "Yeah. We can hang out down here and watch TV if you want." He offered. "Sounds good." I smiled. "Sweet. Wanna watch Spongebob?" Mike asked. "Dude, yes!" I said again. "Alright," Mike laughed, picking me up again and carrying me to the couch. He turned on the TV and went to Netflix. He opened up Spongebob and played an episode. "Our food will be done when this is over." He said. "Mmkay!" I grinned. I curled up next to Mike as he sat near the arm rest. I rested my head on his leg, and he began playing with my hair. I was beginning to like this. "Caity, you really are a whore." A voice said. It sounded like my father. "Huh?" I said. "Everything alright, Caity Belle?" Mike asked. "Yeah, I just... Could've SWORE I heard my dad's voice." "Maybe it was my brother-- Monte!" Mike shouted. I heard movement in the next room over. "Did you say something?" Monte asked. "The real question is, is did YOU say something?" Mike asked. "No, not that I'm aware of." Monte looked confused. "Oh. Well, Caity said she just heard somebody say something." Mike said, his brows knitted together. "What did this person sound like? And what did they say?" "It sounded like my dad. And he called me a whore." I said. "Why would your dad call you a whore?" Monte asked. "Because my dad hated me." I said. "You're not a whore though." Monte said. If only he knew. "Actually..." I said, looking up at Mike. "Hm?" Monte's eyes got hard and cold. "I can't lie to you, Monte." I said. "And what would you have to lie about?" He asked, looking at Mike. "Mike and I kissed a couple times." I said. "You said you wouldn't fucking tell him!" Mike hissed. "Sorry, Mike, I just...." I trailed off as I watched Monte's eyes fall to the floor. "My own brother." He mumbled. I knew I couldn't keep it a secret, but I was regretting openning my mouth. The oven beeped. Mike sighed angrily and got up. I had nobody to run to. I thought quickly. Craig. I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked myself inside. I pulled out my phone with tears in the corners of my eyes. I searched my contacts for Craig and called him as I curled up in the corner between the sink and the door. It rang once. No pick up. Twice. Nothing. Three times. It crackled. "H-hello?" A little girl's voice answered. "Leila?" I asked. "Yeah. Is this Caity?" She asked. "Yeah, Bug. It is. Is your daddy there?" I asked. "He and I are eating dinner. I helped him make mac and cheese!" "Thanks amazing, Bug!" I smiled, my voice shaky. "Daddy, I think Caity needs you. She sounds like she's about to cry." Leila said. That was exactly what brought it on. I heard Craig say "Give the phone here, babes." "Hello?" He asked, food evidently in his mouth. "Craig," I said. "Lei was right. Are you crying? I'll be back in a sec, Leila." Craig said. I heard a chair slide. "I didn't mean to interupt anything." I said. "Nah, if you're crying... I mean, I already know it has something to do with the brothers." He said, referring to Mike and Monte. "Yeah. I just need somebody's advice. I have nobody to turn to right now." I whimpered. "What happened? You sound super upset." "I kissed Mike, I have no clue why, and I couldn't hide that from Monte, so I told him and--" I stopped as I saw a plate with Chicken Strips on it slide under the door. There was a piece of paper slid under one. "And?" Craig asked. "He didn't get mad, just looked down to the floor and said something about 'his own brother'." I said. I picked up the note. I opened it and noticed that it was Mike's handwriting. "Craig, Mike just sent me a note." I said. "Read it to me." He said. "Alright. Here it goes," I began.