💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙

"so... how are you doing chaer?" ryujin says quietly, as she stands at the doorframe of chaeryeongs room. well, technically it was her room, but chaeryeong had been sleeping in there. and she doesn't mind that one bit.

chaeryeong shrugs. staring off into space slightly. she's been like this for a few days. she's sad that she broke heejins heart, she misses her and all of their friends. she's been thinking about all of the memories her and heejin had, and also the traumatic memories of her past,, and also all of the ryujin memories. it's been a bit overwhelming? causing her to space out and seem like she's.. gone... a lot.

ryujin. the thoughts of ryujin take over her mind suddenly.  it's not like they're not always there. ryujin is always on her mind. always. she always has been. she's been for months. chaeryeong feels like if she had noticed her feelings earlier, she wouldn't have hurt heejin. all of this is her fault. it's all her fault.

she doesn't know if ryujins said anything else, but she's drowning in guilt so she doesn't care. she turns around and lays down, not trying to sleep, just staring out the dark scenery outside of the window. trying not to cry.

she hears ryujin walk closer towards her, and she feels the movement of the bed as ryujin lays down with her.

ryujin wraps her arms around chaeryeong, and pulls her close to her chest. she's holding chaer gently, as to not hurt her on accident. chaeryeong sniffles, tearing up and beginning to cry. she loves when ryujin holds her.... but it hurts so much. she feels so guilty. she curls up into ryujins arms.

ryujin decides not to say anything else, and just hold onto chaeryeong in silence. chaeryeong probably needed rest, and she just wants to be there for her.

chaeryeong fell asleep eventually, and while ryujin couldn't sleep, she stayed right there, all night. eventually.. falling asleep herself.
.
.
.
.
.
"ryujin?" chaeryeong asks in the ungodly hours of the morning. ryujin wakes up, half conscious as she mumbles, "yeah,,?" chaeryeong snuggles into her chest, suddenly wanting to talk about her struggles. "i feel bad for hurting heejin. i thought i was in love with her... but maybe i.. have always been in love with you. and used her as a way to cope. i don't like the way i feel ryuryu..." the nickname made ryujin smile, but.. what also made her smile, was chaeryeongs confession. her eyes were still closed, but she was listening intensely. once she realized chaeryeong was done, she replies,

"well, you didn't mean to hurt her chaeryeong. and i'm sure she knows that. you guys just felt differently, and that's okay. you know how you feel now, and you guys are separate. which is good. it's better to be hurt slightly now then to stay with her and wait a long time and then hurt her and yourself more. it's okay chaeryeong. she'll move on. and... i'm in love with you too chaer. i love you so much. i always have." chaeryeong blushed, burying her head into ryujins neck.

she then fell back asleep, more at ease. ryujin held her close as she fell asleep too. she assumed she helped chae, and that she'd be able to sleep through the rest of the night. morning? whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
chaeryeong wakes up alone in bed, and she blushes while remembering the words her and ryujin shared that morning.

she walks out of the room, and her 4 friends are all still there. yuna and jisu are sitting at the kitchen island, and yeji and ryujin are putting groceries up. it looks like they went grocery shopping. she feels bad for sleeping in so late... but her(ryujins) bed is just so comfortable, she can never make herself get up.

sitting next to yuna, all of the girls turn to her. "good morning unnie!! did you rest well?" yuna asks cheerfully, chaeryeong always loves her bright energy. she smiles and nods, and says/asks, "yeah i did. what all did you guys do while i was asleep?" yeji, who's mixing up some kimchi, replies, "we just went grocery shopping. we figured we'd wait to do any fun things for you to get up~" chaeryeong nodded, and then she looked at ryujin.