💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜

sorry you guys didn't get the two more updates the other day like i said you'd get🥺🥺 but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter<3

UPDATE YALL ITS CHRISTMAS AND I GOT THE NOT SHY ALBUM FROM MY GRANNY SKDHEIKDDK IM SO HAPPY- and because I'm always unprepared the christmas chapter probably won't be for a while-

but uhh happy new years!! I'm trying to publish in all of my books for the new years so hopefully this is out at least by January 2nd-

"TONIGHT'S PARTY NIGHT HOEESSSS!" yuna screams as she wakes up the other three girls, because today is saturday and the day of the party!!!

all four of their outfits are ready in their parents bathroom(as the shin parents left for another business trip) and because all four of them wanted to match, they went for a purple theme!!

[y'all it took me forever to come up with these outfit ideas please appreciate them-]

yeji has a pair of black jean shorts, with a purple noodle-strap shiny crop top and an off the shoulder over shirt that was see through and in a darker purple, also with some knee high purple boots

lia had a lilac skin tight noodle-strap dress, with a black jacket hanging over her shoulders and purple knee high socks with black chunky shoes

chaeryeong has a black button up that was tucked into her shiny purple skirt, and she had some lilac fishnets with black chunky shoes on

yuna had a pair of baggy pants, one leg being in a shiny purple, and the other in a solid black. she also had on a pretty lace'y black crop top, and her chunky shoes were a mix of purple and black

once the girls had their outfits on, yuna did all of their makeup!! which was all mainly subtle neutral colors with a bit of purple.

and finally was their hairstyles!! yeji had her hair up in two space buns, with two scrunchies(one purple and one black) holding them up. lia had her hair in a hair in a very high slick ponytail. chaeryeong had some purple extensions and some washable purple dye in her hair[COME ON JYP GIVE CHAERYEONGS HAIR SOME COLOR:( IT'S BEEN BROWN SINCE DEBUT!!!!] and it was half up half down. while yuna's was just very simply curled.

because beauty is patience, it's already time to go to the party now!!

but.. chaeryeong was a little worried, she hasn't been around alchohol since her step father.... but she's trying not to think about it and enjoy this night with her friends!!
.
.
.
after a short walk, the four girls made it to yeonjuns massive house- they can hear all of the loud music from down the street!

once they make it inside, they see all of the teenagers from their school- everyone from the popular fuckboys to the shy awkward girls, it was a very large group of students..

chaeryeong was mainly looking for a specific girl though.. because heejin was the only reason she agreed to this party-

but before she noticed heejin, she found ryujin!!! she had separated from her trio whenever yuna started looking around for huening kai and yeji and lia ran to the kitchen for alchohol- she found ryujin up on one of the balconys(how chaeryeong got up there is a mystery-) but something that was a little weird... ryujins outfit matched perfectly with hers and her friends?!

she had a pair of black ripped jeans on with a purple shiny crop top, and some purple shiny boots to match- and she had bleached her hair!! it was now an almost white blond color!

chaeryeong blushed at how pretty she was and said "i-i didn't expect you to be here ryujin unnie!!" ryujin eyes her up and down as she mumbles "i could say the same about you... you look stunning by the way-" chaeryeong blushes more as she stutters out "t-thank you!!! y-you look pretty aswell!"

it was quite an awkward few seconds- but ryujins friends were yelling around, looking for her, so she sighed and waved to chaeryeong before mouthing, 'gadda go...' chaeryeong nodded while smiling and waving back,

she then continued her journey to find heejin!

it was pretty soon when she found the same brown highlighted hair, looking around for her as well.

"heejin unnie!!" chaeryeong yelled and heejin looked at her, before running up to her and hugging her as she said "you made it!!! i was worried you stood me up hehe.."

chaeryeong blushed at the contact but hugged heejin back, saying to her "i-i'd never stand you up!!!" while giggling slightly. she then looked at what heejin was wearing, it was quite cute actually..

she was wearing a white hoodie, with a grey/blue plaid flannel on top of it, and some cute black leather pants. chaeryeong almost drooled at how good she looked in such a simple outfit-

heejin looked at chaeryeongs outfit aswell, and she begin to say "you look so pretty chaeryeong ssi!!" chaeryeong blushed and said "t-thank you heejin unnie! i-i think you look good t-too!"

and then the duo spent quite alot of the evening together, not drinking any alchohol though prior to chaeryeongs request.

there was alot of laughter too, even from a mile away, you could tell these two really enjoyed each others company!!

but.. there was someone who didn't appreciate this blooming friendship....
.
.
.
after quite a while of doing lots of fun things together, because not everything has to involve alchohol and drugs- chaeryeong started to realize exactly how many people were there....(because if you're with someone you truly enjoy being around, you don't seem to realize your surroundings properly)

she held onto heejin as she mumbled "h-heejin unnie.. c-can we please leave?" while looking around, her anxiety was seriously starting to rise..

heejin looked at her worried as she held onto her waist, before nodding and saying "y-yeah!! we can go back to my apartment!" and she began to help chaeryeong out of the crowded house

chaeryeong is having a full panic attack so she just nods and let's heejin drag her to her apartment[heejin didn't actually drag her-]

once they made it, heejin unlocked the door and when they got in, heejin sat chaeryeong on the couch and tried to calm the other down, "j-just breath chaeryeong!"

chaeryeong tries to listen to the other, breathing in and out as she was taught by her..mother...

eventually, she calmed down and looked up at heejin(as in the process of having an anxiety attack, she had hugged heejins arm while almost lying on her) and blushed while mumbling "t-thank you for taking care of m-me... i-i should probably leave now-" as she tried to stand up and leave

but heejin held onto her arm and said "i don't think you're in the right mental state to leave chae... i'm not trying to be creepy and kidnapish or whatever but i want to take care of you.. y-you can stay here for tonight! i'll sleep on the couch!!"

chaeryeong couldn't resist heejins puppy eyes so she just nodded, but soon said "n-no i'll sleep on the couch!! i-it's your home!" heejin shook her head and said "nuh uh you're my guest!!"

/////

somehow they ended up both in the bed, staring at each other awkwardly-

heejin sighed and tried to lighten the mood by saying "our first sleepover eeeep~"while putting her hands up in little fists while shaking them, chaeryeong giggled and mumbled a small "yesss~" and heejin almost melted at how cute the other sounded-

but they both peacefully fell asleep together, and eventually at some point in the night they ended up cuddling together

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! EPP I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

i hope everyones start of the year is good!! and if it isn't you can always come to me<3

but that's all again i love you all so much my babie potatos muah!!!