💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗

Warning⚠️: mentions of sexual assault and murder 😬

Chaeryeongs pov

Hi! I'm Chaeryeong and I'm seventeen years old! I lost my best friend Ryujin when we were thirteen... and alot of stuff has happened since then... let me tell you about it

After we left home.. my... father started getting really, really possessive.. it scared me and mom... and eventually, after I turned fourteen.. mom tried to leave him!

But.... h-he killed her.... and got away with it by saying it was an accident and saying he had a child to take care of.. me! But it only got worse from there...

He started.. hitting me... and hurting me when I didnt listen to him or he wasn't happy.... a-and then... h-he raped me!! I was f-fifteen when that monster r-raped me! He still abuses me but I try to stay at school as long as possible.. weve moved around alot over the years but we just moved to this new place, Seoul! I hope we'll stick around here! It seems pretty amazing

I'm starting my junior year of high school today(even though its half way through the semester at this new school) I get up and take a shower, and do my makeup then decide what to wear. I want something that covers me up.. as father has left many bruises on me.. but I still wanna look normal..

I eventually picked out a pair of fully black leggings, and a giant pink sweater! I put them on and look at myself in the mirror, I should probably do something with my hair.. so I style it in a half up half down look!

I'm ready for school now!

I walk through the halls quietly but quickly, hoping not to wake father up.

I make it out of the house! And now I need to walk to school

I get to school and even though I'm forty minutes early, I go to the front office (which was in the front of the building so it wasn't difficult to find) and gently knock on the door, hearing a small 'come in'

I walk in and bow before saying "hello.. I'm the new student, C-Chaeryeong.." she smiles brightly at me and says "yes.. hi Ms. Lee! Here are your papers and let me call someone to give you a tour" I took the papers and locker lock before nodding while she called someone named.. yuna? To the office

The girl I supposed was yuna smiled at me and said "hello! I'm yuna! I'll be your tour guide! Are you older then me? I'm sixteen" I smile slighly and quietly say "I'm Chaeryeong.. and y-yes I'm older than you.. I-im seventeen heh.." she smiles at me and hugs me quickly before saying "YAY! I HAVE A NEW UNNIE!" I slighly hug her back because shes so cute!!

She started giving me a tour, and we sadly dont have any classes until fourth period.. but she said I have some of my other classes with her friends! So we continued the tour until.. a girl and some other girls came in and started walking in our direction. Yuna quickly hides us in a small classroom and mouths a 'Shhh..' I nod and just be quiet until she checks and the girls are gone

"Who were they?" I ask as we step out of the classroom. She sighs and says "they're the popular girls.. they're so mean! And their leaders the worst.. her names Ryujin.." I gasp at that name.. could it be? No theres probably lots of r-ryujins!! So I just smile at yuna and say "I'll make sure to avoid them!"

She sighs again and says "I hope you'll be okay unnie.. cause you have every class with Ryujin.." I fake smile again and say "I-ill be fine! Let's continue the tour though hehe" she nods and we continue, until we were finished! She takes me to the lunchroom to meet her friends.

She grabs my hand and takes me to the table they're supposedly at. I flinch at the touch but try to tell myself yunas just being nice!

We get at the table and see to other girls and a.. boy?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Heres the first chapter of my second book of RyuRyeong!! But ha-!! I left it on a cliffhanger >:] though if any of you are stays and midzys you will probably know who the people are😅 I'll probably update again though today soo yesss! But I hope everyone has a great day/night<3!!

Bye byee~