Part 04

"Seijuro-sama, Good morning!" Hotaru greeted happily while standing beside his bed.

The moment he opened his eyes, it already wanted to glare.

What was so good in the morning if he was awakened like this?

She was too loud and he didn't like that. Why did his father appointed such person to be his attendant?

"First off, you need to have your breakfast." As quick as she could, she prepared a pair of slippers, placing it exactly to where his feet would land on the floor.

The boy was still in the middle of rubbing his sleepy eyes and there she was, already being noisy.

"There are your clothes. Please wear them." she beamed, pointing at the other side of the bed.

He hadn't uttered anything yet. He just looked passed at her as he went off from his bed, directly heading to the washroom, even ignoring the clothes she prepared.

"Ah, perhaps you prefer a different color of clothes?"

Too loud... Seijuro thought annoyingly.

Hotaru wasn't yet aware of anything at the moment. It was her first day, and she only had one thing in mind.

She wanted everything to be perfect.

In the dining hall, while eating his food, she stood beside while carefully observing and jotting down the food he had taken and ignored. She scribbled everything in the memo pad, oblivious of her loud blabbering.

"Broccoli, check! Pepper, check! Oh, he likes to drink water first of all."

The red head would glimpse from time to time, irked at the noise she caused.

During his lessons, she was again around. As he read the book provided by his private tutor for the day, she would constantly peek from behind.

Other times, she would pick a book from his shelves. Only by then that he would be at peace because finally she wasn't causing any disturbance.

Violin lesson came.

At first she was quiet but then she began asking if he could play some songs that she would mention. It was probably those songs on the current hit chart that wasn't for his liking.

Ignorance is a bliss, indeed.

She was very different to her late father who was very well mannered and composed.

This girl, on the other hand was quite unruly. Her communication skills may be formal but she kept jumbling few informal and inappropriate terms towards him—her supposed superior.

Until his piano lesson came, only then that he found her not bothersome.

Unexpectedly, she was just listening in the corner of the room, watching in silence.

When the lesson finished, she approached him and all of a sudden told him something he couldn't fathom as to where it even came from.

"It must have been hard."

He didn't understand.

With no clue at all, the young boy was left with nothing but displeased on his eyes.

He should inform his father to replace the girl once he got back from the business trip.

.

.

.

.

.

Days had passed and he found out that the girl would only stay-still during his piano lesson.