"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?"

Looking down at the brown haired girl, the blonde boy tilted his head confused

"Jiro-Chan?"

"Ah! I'm sorry.. you just looked like a Jiro-Chan..." Magnolia frantically waved her hands in front of her face, "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable.. I uh.. have a habit of guessing people's names..." she rubbed the back of her head, turning her attention to her sandals.

The blonde narrowed his eyes at her for a moment before plopping himself next to her, squatting, "Well it was super close because my name is Manjiro. Sano Manjiro. What's yours?" He pulled out a lollipop for her.

It was blue raspberry. Her favorite.

She took the lollipop with a simple nod of thanks before popping it into her mouth, "Magnolia Romonus.. Ah- I mean Romonus Magnolia! Sorry.. Names are a bit different here.."

"You came from someplace else?" He raised a brow curiously.

"Well, I moved from America..." she thought for a moment about the date and how long it's been, "And moved here about 2 weeks ago." She dangled a finger in the air as she thought.

"America!?" He shouted in surprise, "I think I have a little sister coming from there. I was just told that a couple of days ago."

"Little sister? What's her name?" Magnolia smiled softly at his giddy face. Oh how she missed his childish side.

"I think it was... E-Emer.. Emae..?" He tried sounding it out, but he just got tongue tied.

Magnolia snickered quietly at his terrible wording, so she decided to help him out, "Let me guess.. is it Emma?" She leaned back a bit, taking her lollipop out for a bit.

He whipped his head towards the girl, snapping his finger, "That's it! How'd you know!?"

"There's not a lot of English names that start with E and M together. It's a very common English name." Magnolia explained looking up to the sky.

He sat down and scooted closer with bright sparkling eyes, "What kind of names start with the letter M in America??" He was a bit too close to her face for her liking.

"Well there's Micheal, Mia, Matthew, Mason, Madison, Mila, Maverick, and so on." She waved her hand no even wanting to keep thinking up M names.

"What about your name?"

Her eyes whipped towards his and raised her brows in surprise, "Mine?"

"Ya."

"What about my name??" She tilted her head.

"Doesn't it also start with an M?" He crossed his arms with puffed cheeks in a pout.

"Yes but I was just named after a flower, it doesn't have a real big meaning." She smiled to herself. She thought that her mother named her after the flower because they were presented to her in the room for congratulations.