"𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙... 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥."

Usa hurried forward and opened the door for Magnolia as she went in first with the Sano siblings following closely behind

Usa hurried forward and opened the door for Magnolia as she went in first with the Sano siblings following closely behind. Then Ryu and Suya following the back of the group.

"Suck up much?" Ryu poked fun at the girl as he passed by.

"Following your owners? I can practically see your tail wagging when you watch those siblings." Usa gave a smug smirk back as she saw the boy stiffen up.

"Why you...!?"

"Ladies, ladies, no fighting inside the tattoo shop. Take it outside the building for the cat fight." The man at the register called out to the two irritated kids.

With a huff and a few shot flares, they calmed down and followed inside.

The man at the register let out a sigh and leaned forward to meet eyes with the blunette of the group. She looked a bit nervous and excited at the moment as she fumbled through her pockets and pull out a piece of paper.

She gave the man a envelope. The others looked on curiously as the tattooist took it with a raise brow and unfurled it to see its contents. His eyes trailed down the letter and then back up to the blunette with violet eyes.

"You Misaki's child?" He leaned forward, resting his forearm on the counter, a grin slowly rising on his lips as he was beginning to see the resemblance.

"Misaki-? Oh yeah, that's my mom." Magnolia nodded in confidence, her own smile forming.

A loud boisterous laughter filled the air as he hung his head back, "WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! Seems she settled down from that lil job she had and chose the easy life!" He then turned back to a open door and called out to it, "Oi, ZENIN GUESS WHAT!?"

"What!?" Another gruff voice called out, "IM IN THE MIDDLE OF LINING SOMETHING!"

"DONT YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TRYNA PLAY AT, BOY!"

"I WAS JUST GONNA SAY MISAKI'S HERE TO GET A TATTOO! UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!"

Magnolia had kindly blocked Emma's ears with her hands to keep her innocence. Ryu on the other hand was blocking Usa's vision.

"Why my eyes though?" Usa questioned with a hint of irritation.

Ryu just gave her a smile and walked off. The no answer and smile only irritated her more than the arguing back at the door. She let out an annoyed groan of frustration and stomped over to observe the arguing men.

Suya just let out a sigh as he watched the two argue. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he stood next to Jiro and Magnolia with a already tired face.

As soon as the last statement was said, the arguing stopped as the tattooist in the back stopped yelling. The group watched and listened as they heard hurried shuffling and maybe a few things falling in the back. All while the register dude leaned on the counter, with a smug face.