"𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕙𝕦𝕙?"

Magnolia stood up from the couch, while wrapping Mikey in a blanket burrito

Magnolia stood up from the couch, while wrapping Mikey in a blanket burrito. She clapped her hands a couple of times to catch everyone's attention. Including the three rolling idiots on the ground, "I'm sorry for inviting you guys on such short notice. And I'm glad you guys could attend, especially the boys, since this kind of thing isn't really... Your thing..."

Baji just shook his head vigorously, "Even if you didn't invite us to this girly thing, I'm sure some of us would've heard of it and crashed it either way." As soon as he said that, most of the people present glanced over at the blonde wrapped into a burrito, sleeping soundlessly without a care in the world.

Magnolia coughed into a fist, "So let's go pile our things in my room and set things up, I'll go ahead and get some snacks. And Jiro-Chan shush, I know what you want." She spoke up before the blonde could open his mouth.

A few asked for some chips, others just asked for noodles, and a couple just wanted soda. Magnolia took note of everything and gave a nod, "Alright I'll be right back!" She gave a departing smile before marching down stairs, "Erika, Eric, mind being my big helpers?"

The two twins were already rushing to her side and taking a hand for they're own. Both beaming a smile up at her as they're response.

When she came back up stairs, holding most of the requested snacks and drinks, She was given the sight of a cackling Baji and Kazutora pointing at a disgruntled Mitsuya. A Mitsuya with two tiny pigtails on his short haired head. Mana and Luna both admiring they're work as they put a star sticker on his cheek to show he looks great.

Mikey, still knocked out was being cradled in Draken's arms with a pacifier someone must've found from Eric and Erika's room. The holder himself looked done with the world. But he seemed to have some sanity left in him as Emma was behind the couch, running her fingers through his long locks.

Meanwhile Usagi and Sanzu were rolling around on the ground with the meanest scowls on they're faces.

"Why are they fighting...?" Magnolia asked to no one in particular.

Fortunately, Mitsuya had walked past her, about to put the stickers up because he saw that it was about time to, "They caught each other laughing in sync and got irritated at the fact. Which made them start fighting on sight."

Magnolia felt her face drop at their immaturity. She slightly nudged her siblings towards the coffee table that stood in front of the couch. Dropping all the requested items on the low table she turned around looking for two other guests, "Where's Fuyu-Chan and Sen-Chan?"

Draken seemed to come back to earth at the question and leaned up to answer but his head was yanked back by Emma who was interrupted by his sudden movement, "—Ack!"

"Don't move! You'll mess it up!" Emma furrowed her brows, she then glanced up at Magnolia with a smile, "Those two snuck away from the chaos and chose to read those comics Chifuyu brought."