"𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕒-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟...!"

After the whole break down of the truth with Jiro, Magnolia has never felt so refreshed in her life since she's time warped back to her childhood

At the moment she was carrying a bag of Doriyaki, Ryu and Jiro on either side of her. Ryu was talking about a certain group of older guys that kept bothering him today while Jiro was trying to slyly steal a doriyaki from Magnolia's bag. Of course, his hand was slapped away by the former who gave him a stern look. He just pouted and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Puffing out a small visible breathe, Magnolia rubbed her fingers together to keep herself warm, "Burrrrrrr..! It's way too cold...!" She complained to the sky.

"You don't like the cold?" Ryu questioned curiously.

"No! I'd rather be in my bed with those fluffy layered blankets I call my homely sanctuary!" She sighed at the cozy thought.

"Then I can assume that you don't like winter, huh?" Jiro muttered out, his scarf almost muffling his voice.

"I like Autumn. It's a less cold time but I just mostly like how the leaves turn into these warm colors. It's especially pretty in the mountains." She smiled.

"Autumn? I thought of you as a spring kinda girl." Ryu commented.

"Why, is it because of my name or the fact I'm a girl and girls are supposed to like 'pretty things'..?" Magnolia waved her hands playfully at him.

"What!? No! I just thought spring because of that flower shop your mom runs. Wouldn't it be better during spring with all those flowers blooming an shit." He defended himself.

Magnolia rubbed her chin in thought as she stuffed a doriyaki in her mouth. After taking a bite she spoke up, "Usually flowers sell better on holidays like Valentines or Christmas. Maybe even White Day."

"That's smart." Jiro spoke up, wrapping his arms around Magnolia's waist, "But wouldn't you guys get paid more if it was an order for a wedding or funeral?"

Magnolia looked down at him baffled, "Good lord, Jiro, who is at the top of your kill list?"

Jiro only gave her a smile, "I can't tell you that because depending on your reaction you'll move higher or lower on the list."

"Excuse me!? Why am I on that list!?" She hooked him by the neck and started giving him a knuckle sandwich.

"AHaHgH!! O-okay, okay! I'll cross your name out!!" He wiggled out of her grip, balancing himself.

Magnolia turned away from him with the bag of treats, "You back stabbing- midget fighter- doriyaki slayer- tiny killer- crazy psycho-." She was cut off with Ryu wrapping her up in his coat from behind.

"Hai, hai. We would love to keep hearing your creative names for Mikey but we best hurry up and meet the others." Ryu smirked at the pouting expression Magnolia wore as she looked up at him.