"-𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤."

"Hey Nolia-Chan?"

"Hey Nolia-Chan?"

Glancing up from a medical book, she was currently jotting down quick notes, Magnolia watched as a small strawberry parfait was slowly shoved towards her at the table, "Is that for me?"

"Well it's not for me~!"

Magnolia rolled her eyes as she closed her book and put it to the side while she grabbed the skinny spoon with a free hand, "What's on your mind, Jiro."

"Hm? Nothing. Just stared off."

Taking a bite of the frozen treat, Magnolia let out a small snort, "That was a lie. You start buying things for other people when your stressed."

"I don't buy things for other people... Just you..." The mutter was said quietly in hopes that it wasn't heard.

It was heard but Magnolia made no motion to point it out, "So what's stressing you?"

A sigh was heard, "I don't know what to do at this point, Nolia-Chan... Work has been the same and it's just been a repeat at this point... It's..."

Magnolia shifted her gaze to meet a tired and lost look on her friend's face as he twirled a straw around in his glass.

"Lonely, boring, not fun." Magnolia listed off as she noticed he couldn't find the right word to describe his situation, "Not what you wished or expected..?"

At the motion of a slight subtle shift in his shoulders at the last statement, Magnolia took another bite and reached out her hands on the table midway. Her palms facing upwards as if asking for something to fit in its reach.

"What are you doing?"

With a another huff of breathe, "Give me your hands."

Without even asking another question, he gently placed his in her's. His pale and scrawny fingers gripped and curved into her hand almost perfectly as she noticed the slight bone on his wrists.

Without another second, she pulled him almost across the table until she was only inches from his face, "You haven't been eating well nor have you been sleeping for the minimum of 6-8 hours." She searched his face closely as she noticed the taunt sunken skin of his cheekbones. Eye bags almost permanent underneath his dark eyes.

"Nolia—"

"And is that grease in that white hair, have you not been bathing recently? Is it your occupation that's keeping you busy?"

"Nolia-Chan...."

Magnolia was already stuffing her books into her bag as she went to go pay for their treats.

When she came back, she noticed a small serene smile lifting on those pale lips, "Come with me, we're going to a ramen shop close by to fatten you up! I can't leave you dying of starvation or fainting on me."