1 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 76𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙤. 1 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧~! ☆

A-N: swipe the image away to find a song related to a certain aspect/s of this chapter! happy reading! 💕

Peaceful. The one word to describe the city of Yokohama at this moment in time. It was just after the early morning rush hour. Everyone seemed to have gotten to work, hopefully on time, and now, the former bustling busy streets, roads and walkways let out a sigh of relief as the shouting of car horns and the screeching of car tyres faded away. Everything seemed at peace like it did every other day at this hour.

"♪ Hmm~ hm~! Listen to the stars, I promise to shine more than anyone in the world! You changed all of me~- "

Pouring out of an open window from the fourth floor of a 5-floor building, located on a large street corner, was the playful rhythm and melody of a glam pop song played over some radio waves, laced in soft humming and singing from the real world. Within this floor was a small detective agency. However, it wasn't just any detective agency, and it most certainly shouldn't be mistaken by its size or appearance. This was The Armed Detective Agency, where the most dangerous yet trusted and skilled personnel aid the city with cases more than just about petty theft and cheating spouses. They were given cases even the police couldn't handle. Today, most of the desks in the main office were filled with hardworking individuals, whether they were filling out paperwork, filing confidental documents, or even doing research into the recent cases they have been asked to solve.

"♪ I've been looking for the key to my heart, if I open the door~! "

A small box accompanied by a pair of equally small speakers kept a certain brunette in the room company as he sat slouched on his wheely office chair in front of his desk. The sleeves of his light beige coat had slipped down slightly, revealing his delicate bandaged hands and arms that were resting, crossed behind his head, while his shoulders, one by one, jumped up and down to the beat of the music. Both pairs of his elegant lashes rested on the gentle dark circles round his eyes as he took in the sun's raise that poured in through the windows in the office.