5 - 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨

A-N: swipe the image away to find a song related to a certain aspect/s of this chapter! happy reading! 💕

..

Shit..

Shit..!

..This can't be happening..

This can't be happening..!

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!

Thoughts screamed in panic. Footsteps paced back at forth on the width of the floor within the small apartment of a small complex, not too far from the place that should not be named. The place in question. That damned Armed Detective Agency.

The night before, the President, Yuichi Fukuzawa announced, to the star due to her current circumstances, that she is to stay under the protection of his agents. Just by being in the room, she sensed the excitement in the air. The excitement of spending their time hanging out with a high-end celebrity while at work, what could be better to them! All of their faces glowed with anticipation, enthusiasm for the coming days, weeks even! ..Except for one.. Kunikida, of course. Even (Y/N) could imagine the awkwardness on that man's face, and yet.. he nodded and agreed with the President like he was more than happy to protect her. Strange, especially after their previous conflict. Welp, maybe he's learnt to just deal with it, especially since it's his boss' orders.

One of the others in the room that didn't seem to be so thrilled.. was the President himself. The good ol' lone wolf, or so he used to be. One of the only members of the agency (Y/N) actually knew, somewhat, anyway. The name that occasionally slipped from her boss' mouth. She knew he was ruthless, she knew he was strategic, and she saw right through him just as he saw through her. He was planning something for sure. But what she didn't understand was, this is (Y/N)'s first time meeting the President of the Armed Detective Agency, especially in person, just like the other members. The other members seem to have no idea of her background since they were most likely blinded by her lifestyle. Yet, the President seems to see her true motives. It's not as simple as a "oh, that's the President for yer" saying, there has to be a deeper meaning. There has to be..