2 - 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣

A-N: swipe the image away to find a song related to a certain aspect/s of this chapter! happy reading! 💕

Those emerald buttons of his rapidly widened, he was in utter shock. That same (H/L) (H/C) hair that swayed delicately with her gentle movement, that same pair of long elegant lashes that fluttered in confusion at this young man before her, with the same bright (E/C) orbs he'd annoyingly see all the time on Dazai's laptop screen, if they weren't covered by the classic shades or behind those gentle shutters of hers. Those soft puffy lips, coated in the finest shiny lip gloss, wore a slight pout of bafflement at the young man's surprised expression. Her (S/C) skin looked fragile like a porcelain doll, in contrast to her jawline which was more sharp and defined.

His brows jumped in disclosure. Her outfit. It sure seemed unusual to him, with the fact he hadn't seen her wear this specific outfit before on TV and her music videos, but nevertheless, it didn't look out of the ordinary where she was concerned. A bright white t-shirt hugged her torso gently as a pair of black suspenders clung to her pastel pink 80s-like trousers that looped over her dainty shoulders. To accompany her outift, she wore some glistening black chelsea boots, and to go with her trousers, there was an equally pastel pink cardigan that clutched onto her arms, with white buttons and embroidered beaded hear badge, with a large purple watch over the top of the cuff on her left sleeve. Lastly, over her cardigan hung the rough sterdy strap attached to a small black camera bag.

His upper lip quivered slightly before portraying an agitated expression as she retracked her hand and rested it on her hip. An intricate brow from her forehead jumped up while her plump lips parted for air, letting out a small quiet sigh as she brung her other hand up towards her head. Her fraglie-like fingers, dressed in several glittery and shiny rings, combed themselves through the (H/L) (H/C) locks, allowing them to dance toward a higher position on her head before eventually settling back down again.The clanging of metal bracelets were heard as they collided with one another, slipping down her wrist.

He couldn't quite believe his predicament. The person who he despised most in the world.. was the boarding the train. His train.. On the very same carriage he was on.