6 - 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣..

A-N: swipe the image away to find a song related to a certain aspect/s of this chapter! happy reading! 💕

Gasp! "Oh, I'm sorry!"

..

Fantastic..

..

Just fucking fantastic..

Confetti flung into the air like that of a beautiful wedding day, only this time with multiple A4 sheets of paper with confidential information on them. They floated happily into the bustling atmosphere of the office, free from a broad pair of hands for a couple of fleeting moments at least.

Landing peacefully on the grubby floor, the deep rough voice grumbled, "Great, all my hard efforts to categorise these documents, ruined." That's right, he had just spent the whole of his morning sorting out leftover documents from the previous case that no one had bothered to sort through and dispose of. He actually wanted to get started on the new/revived murder case the President had assigned the Agency too, mainly him, but no. After he gave the team a stern announcement as to why it was important to not leave so many useless and used yet confidential documents lying around the office, he decided it was better off if he did the job himself. At least he knew it would get done properly. With these sorts of situations, it made the agency look untidy and, therefore, unprofessional. Besides, it may have disrupted evidence of future cases which would heavily destroy the agency's good name. While the young man grumbled to himself, screwing his face up and gritting those pearly whites of his, Kunikida crouched down and started picking up the sad gloomy documents from the floor, bringing them back to his chest.

There's always got to be something here to mess with my schedule. I've already had enough from Dazai already and it's barely midday! Kunikida was certainly the kind of person who would ruminate on his own thoughts and feelings and unintentionally start to develop on them, mainly resulting in the form of anger. However, Kunikida was a gentleman, or so he believed himself to be, and for the most past, he was. Well, what I mean by that is.. He'd get frequently verbal when irritated, but, as known, his co-worker would certainly push his limits and cause him to throw some hands. However, things like that would rarely come to pass, unless you're Dazai or the enemy, of course.