8 - 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙝..

A-N: swipe the image away to find a song related to a certain aspect/s of this chapter! happy reading! 💕

A gentle turn and Click! of the door handle to the meeting room was heard before a deep stone-cold voice echoed viciously through the air

A gentle turn and Click! of the door handle to the meeting room was heard before a deep stone-cold voice echoed viciously through the air. "Remind me to never trust anything you say in our meetings ever again." Locks of misty blonde hair attached to a ponytail swayed with his elegant steps and swift movement as he swung open the door. His delicate brows folded down in agitation as he swiftly turned his head to face his partner, his shimmering grey-emerald marbles revealing small flames that had already ignited, before then striding out of the door.

"How mean, Kunikida-kuuun~! I was merely sharing my point of view, freedom of speech an all!" An eccentric innocent-sounding voice replied in a pout. Chocolate brown locks flicked in various directions in response to his co-worker's distasteful comment while he followed his partner out as the rest of the agents followed.

"Yeah, well, that rule applies to everyone in the country but you, so zip it," Kunikida glared daggers, swords even, into his partner's very soul. His wits' end was certainly wearing thin today already, and his co-worker was the sole cause of it. He always was.

But then as he was about to analyse his route back to his desk, Kunikida was suddenly met with a large herd of excitable office staff from the room next door, huddled in the waiting area within the main office. He furrowed his brows as their voices rose above each other's in their astonished and eager high pitched tones and shrieks. He was doused in utter confusion as they huddled together around a certain point, squealing and bouncing up and down. What on Earth? Even the rest of the agents who walked wearily back to their seats in astonishment. In similarity, Dazai stood by Kunikida's side in curiousness.

However, the young blonde proceeded to listen in further, placing a hand on his hip, in an attempt to discover exactly how all this came about in the first place. The roots of this sudden event. The story as to what made the office staff so distracted and excitable compared to their usual hard-working selves.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here!"

"The agents here will certainly keep you safe, Miss, don't you worry!"