Chapter 12

The first step.

Getting to Sunghees's and luckily for Jin he had her new home location saved from the time he had to drop off an important package that came for her- wait, what the fuck was that a shady delivery?

God.

Jin didn't have the mental capacity to ponder on this as he and his partners left their shattered home.

A small victory for Jimin who had made the decision to purchase a BMW X7 on a whim, his partners were not so pleased and felt it was "unnecessary".

To be fair, It was, they'd never used it because they'd never been able to go out all eight of them.

Too tired from work, not wanting to bother security after hours, it'd be such a hassle for all eight of them, too. Not wanting to leave the kids at home more than they already did.

Even when they did go out maybe in pairs of trios, they'd take the smaller more inconspicuous cars.

Besides they'd become mostly home bodies, docile, tame, no longer having wild nights out.

When they weren't at work, you'd find them at home, but now, they needed it, and thank the stars Jimin couldn't say no to that nice persuasive car sales man who may or may not have praised Jimin incessantly about his work.

It was a beautiful seven seater they wouldn't deny that much, and right now, it was perfect

Jin hurriedly got into the driver's seat, once again being the first to get to outside, his partners very close behind.

Yoongi slid into the front passenger's seat.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin slid into the back seat first, Namjoon clicking the seat back as he Delilah and Jungkook climbed into the in the first section.

"Everybody in?" Yoongi turned to see his partners all fidgeting slightly, most definitely with anxiety.

"We're good, let's go." Hoseok called from the back.

Then they were off.

It was a silent, tense, agonizing forty minute drive.

Jin white knuckling the wheel all the way there, eyebrows knitted permanently.