Participants part 1

All images rights to their respective autors

Everything was quiet on an island, in the distance cabins and mountains were seen; the waves crashed, the seagulls squawked and the sun was splendid. On the beach there was a dock, on it, a handsome guy was standing, looking out to the sea with a huge smile, as if he were a TV presenter looking at the camera.

"I'm looking at the camera, Game Master," said the man, his smile not wavering at all. "And my name is not man." He complained.

He's right, his name is-

"Chris McLean!" Exclaimed the now known as Chris. "And I am the amazing and handsome presenter of the new game board that the Game Master has prepared for you! Welcome to... Seacat Drama!" The man said at once and without a mistake.

"Ha! "Take that, extra shots!" Chris celebrated. "Run intro!"

Chris, I told you there is no budget for an intro.

"Damn," the presenter lamented, "but don't you think the sorcerers and witches that will come will get bored?"

As long as it's entertaining and kills the poison known as boredom, we'll all be happy.

"If you say so, then shall we start the game?"

Yes, but first explain what this is about.

"In Drama of the Seagull, our participants will perform identical challenges, whoever cannot complete it will be eliminated and will not be able to return to the island. Ever!"

Chris pointed toward the cabins.

"These are the cabins where our participants will sleep and they have nothing to envy to a five-star hotel," Chris finished explaining and from these came possums, raccoons, a bear and a couple of skunks.

"Moving on," the presenter ignored this and was now pointing to some sort of rather dilapidated portable toilet, "this is the confessional, where our participants will confess their greatest fears, desires, and the politically incorrect opinions that drive up the ratings."

"Let's not forget that it's also the bathroom," Chris smiled, and now pointed to a slightly large structure.

"And finally, that's the dining room, where our chef, who is also an ex-military, will delight the campers with gourmet delicacies. Hey Chef!" Called the presenter.

"What do you want Chris!?" A bald brown head peeked out from the dining room entrance. "I'm very busy preparing the welcome banquet!" Now Chef looked into the dining room. "Hey you, stay dead!" There was a few knocks, sounds of something crawling and then silence.

"Sounds appetizing," he laughed maliciously. "I can't wait for them to arrive."

It seems that they are already arriving.

"And here come the first!" Chris commented.

A boat arrived, on the deck were two people, a blonde woman, who was laughing uproariously, and a red-haired man who was holding on with all his strength to the deck railing while screaming.

Once the boat stopped, they were better looked at.