Unclear Instructions

A new day began on Drama Island, the poor bastards... er... the participants were sleeping peacefully, while Chef and Chris were already awake and planning new tortures... new challenges.

"Hey Chef, is everything ready for the challenge?" The host asked with an evil grin on his face. They were both sitting in the dining room.

"Of course, the Gamemaster was very generous in sending us a list with the challenges and everything we will need. In addition to returning the island to its place. By the way, why didn't you eliminate anyone in the previous episode?"

"I was too sore to think straight and my butt still burns, so I don't think I can make sane decisions." The man rubbed his rear.

"When have you made sane decisions, Chris?" Asked the cook, holding back a laugh.

"Good point, but that's why I'm the perfect host for this show." His smile showed even more evil, if that was possible. "Well, it's about time, wake up the damned."

A few minutes later, after a loud alarm and two calls with a megaphone for each team, the sleepy participants arrived like zombies in the dining room.

"What do you know, miracles do happen, nice of you to see us so early instead of sending us somewhere," Eva said sarcastically.

"Don't look at me, this is a nightmare, not a miracle." The Witch of Miracles shrugged, even though no one was really looking at her.

"Bern is so..." Lambdadelta said flushed and moaning.

"So, will you tell us our challenge after eating this slop?" Beato asked trying to get her spoon off the plate as the chef snorted in annoyance.

"Yeah, now eat your slop," a spit was heard from the kitchen, "while I eat my 6-star gourmet breakfast. Chef, did you just spit in my food?"

"Nooooooooo... I was cleaning one of the contestants' plates." The cook smiled innocently with a tray in his hands, carrying Chris McLean's food.

"Totally." Chef had a huge smirk.

"Not much better, but better them than me." The host shrugged and began to eat as the contestants set their plate aside.

Once everyone, Chris, finished eating, he began to explain the challenge in the center of the camp, where there was a tarp covering something.

"How did we not see it?" Battler asked, referring to the vivid colors of the canvas.

"Speak for yourself, nephew, I did see it," Eva scoffed.

"Me too, nyeh," 410 continued.

Thus, everyone, including Beatrice, confirmed that they had seen it and that Battler is clueless.

"Enough games and let's get started on this, I have a reservation at the Spa at 11 and it's 9 already," Chris grumbled.

"Under this tarp are four IKEA buildable pieces of furniture." You have to assemble two per team, following the convoluted instructions that always come with them. We will rate that it looks as similar as possible to the image on the packaging, not a single screw should be missing. Any question?"

45, 410, Dlanor and Rosa raised their hands.

"None? Excellent, if you excuse, I'm going to relax while you stress out at trying to not make an eyesore." Suddenly a rope fell beside him, the presenter grabbed it and flew off in a helicopter.

"Alright maggots! Start working!" Chef exclaimed in his military uniform.

On the side of the Radical Macaques, Battler made a fool of himself trying to put together a simple shoe rack. "Only a man can put this together," he had told his teammates. The problem was that the dimwit was using the wrong sized screwdriver, damaging the screw heads. Thus ignoring one of the rules when assembling IKEA furniture. Disassemble twice, assemble three.