Mushrooms and seacats

The ever smiling Chris was standing on the dock, waiting to introduce the new episode.

"Welcome back," said Chris, "I'm Chris McLean and this is a new episode of the insane, disturbing, and incredibly fun show Seagull Drama!"

"Hey Chris, breakfast's ready now," Chef called from the dining room reserved for the two of them.

"I'm coming Chef, is the campers' breakfast ready?" Asked the presenter as he walked with a light step towards his partner.

"Something like that," the chef smiled sinisterly.

Meanwhile, in the participants' dining room, they were waiting for breakfast, but there was no sign of either the presenter or the chef.

"This smells bad, and it's not the CAMP," Dlanor said, scratching her chin.

"Hey, all of you useless, here's a note," Bernkastel said, pointing to a piece of paper taped to the counter that separated the kitchen from the dining room.

Eva walked over, took the note, and read it aloud.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat, " Dear campers, due to your complaints about the quality of my food, Chris, the Gamemaster and I have decided that if you hate my food so much then you should make your breakfasts yourself. "

"Sounds reasonable," Beato said with a smile.

"The ingredients are in the kitchen, if you want, you can look for ingredients in the forest, but hurry up, you must show up for your challenge at 9 o'clock. Oh, and Chris said this will be considered a challenge. The winner is the one who has eaten the most decent. Sincerely, Chef Hatchet. "

"It doesn't sound reasonable at all," Beato complained with a pout.

"First of all, I'm surprised with the chef's signature, it's very pretty," Eva said calmly. "Second, does anyone know the time?"

"It's 8 o'clock," Battler said, after glancing at a clock on the wall.

"Well, Lambda and I, we'll wait for you to cook for us," Bern commented as she sat on a bench next to the Witch of Certainty.

"Yes, of course, what will you want, oh almighty Witch of Miracles?" Beato said slyly.

"Very funny, Beatrice, I want buttered pancakes and plum tea," Bernkastel insisted.

"I want nutella and cake!" Lambdadelta said excitedly.

"It's ok Beato, don't mind them, you know how they are." Battler took her by the arm and led her to the kitchen, at the same time, a hurried Erika and the Chiester sisters entered.

"I'll prepare what my master asked for," the detective said with a wild look.

"Well, I'll go SEE what I can find in the FOREST." Dlanor left the dining room.

Meanwhile, Rosa and Maria had fallen asleep; at the same time Ronove and Virgilia were already in the forest looking for something to eat. For their part, Ange and Mammon had found some very tasty red berries, from which they ate their fill.

"What berries were they? No fucking idea." Ange shrugged. "They were delicious, period."

"Ronove, look, there's a tree full of nuts," Virgilia, still with her eyes closed, indicated the demon.

"I saw them, Virgilia," the butler approached the tree, it was also full of squirrels.

As soon as he took a nut, all the squirrels jumped on him and began to bite him, causing Ronove to scream in pain, surprise and also to fall from the tree.