Christmas Hunt

It was the morning of December 25 on Drama Island, everyone was sleeping peacefully, until a very high-pitched screech woke up the campers.

"Ow, my stomach," Beato complained, standing up with her hands on her belly. "I think I ate too much turkey yesterday."

"And I ate too much candy, OW," complained Dlanor, in a nearby bed.

"I think I need the bathroom urgently." Beatrice quickly made her way to the common bathroom.

Meanwhile, Battler suffered from a terrible hangover.

"Drink, Battler, champagne isn't intoxicating, they said, punch won't do you anything, they said," the redhead complained.

"Noob." Bernkastel was sipping wine straight from the bottle.

"Who told you that, you retard?" Lambda scoffed, eating cotton candy left over from Christmas dinner.

"Aunt Eva," Battler whined.

Lambdadelta was about to scoff again, but the megaphones came on and they heard Chris's voice.

"You idiots, go to the center of the camp, for yesterday! There's no time to lose!"

"Wow, it must be very serious, for him to call us that," Ange said, stretching. She had been more cautious than her brother and had eaten methodically in order to enjoy the food without any side effects.

"Good thing Chris had mercy and gave us a couple of weeks off, otherwise I wouldn't walk," Eva commented as she hurried to get ready.

Once they got to the place where they were summoned, the campers could see a rather haggard Chris with red eyes.

"Chris, are you okay?" Shannon asked.

"Yes and no. Have you seen the Christmas tree yet?" The producer seemed a bit more maniacal than usual.

"No, because you called us at full speed," Kanon explained.

"Oh yeah? Well, never mind, the point is, I woke up early and made a disturbing discovery."

In a flashback Chris could be seen walking in his pajamas with a smile towards the tree.

"Hehe, I'll open the present Santa left me first and show it off to those idiots," he laughed.

So, he came to the tree and saw a few gifts, the producer did not care and looked for his name. He did not find it. Realizing that he had no gift he screeched.

"That's what happened," the present Chris finished.

"Maybe Santa realized you're a son of a bitch who should be in jail, nyeh," 410 suggested with a wicked grin.

"He made 45 and me eat rabbit yesterday, nyeh!" The rabbit screamed through tears.

"I've been there already, it was fun, I made friends with some inmates," he smiled. "I don't know why they exaggerate so much about jail."

"Hey, you said it was important, but we're just talking about the shitty gift that fat stalker didn't give you," Bern pointed out, bored as ever.

"It's important, you see," Chris began. "Here it is already 25, but on the other side of the world it is still December 24 so that fatty must continue giving gifts."

"And?" Eva asked listlessly, she was hungry, and talking about someone who doesn't exist wasn't as important as her breakfast, even if it was the chef's so-called-food.

"I spoke to the Gamemaster, and while he can't go back in time, he can move the island to another time zone, which is pretty much the same."

"Yeah, but doing that won't automatically give you gifts from Santa," Beato pointed out, still with a slight stomach ache.