Slow food

A new day loomed on Drama Island, everyone was waking up after a relatively good rest, unless you had a mattress with stones. Chris McLean rose from his feather bed with gold edges and jewelry with a great yawn.

The guest, the witch Featherine, also got up from her bed, despite not sleeping, she liked to lie down and rest. After stretching out, she made her manuscript appear with a gesture and wrote down a couple of lines, with a huge smile she made the book disappear and left her private cabin to enjoy the chaos of that day.

"Good morning campers," Chris' voice heard through the camp speakers, "I hope you have rested because today's challenge will make the times of slavery look like a vacation in the Bahamas with everything paid for."

The witch of Theater, Drama and Expectation couldn't help but let loose a chilling evil laugh that was heard all over the island, causing many birds to fly out and some sharks to appear dead on the shore.

"Am I the only one who feels as if the end is near?" said Lambdadelta, with Bern by her side with a sponged tail and looking everywhere in fear.

"Let the game begin, children of man," Featherine smiled.

Thus, with some fear and tiredness, the campers showed up in the center of the camp.

"Hmmm, I feel weird, as if we've been frozen in time for a year due to the laziness and occupations of the Game Master."

Of course not Battler, you must have slept a lot and that's why you feel like that.

"Yes, you're right Game Master, it's not like you almost forgot us again like the time Dlanor died of starvation, is it?" said Beato, squinting.

Exactly Beatrice, see Battler? She understands.

Before the redhead could defend himself, Chris arrived to explain the new challenge, Asmodeus accompanying him holding his arm.

"Very well campers, today's challenge is something so horrible that two inmates were traumatized to try it first and prove that it was safe, physically it is something safe, mentally... Not so much," the presenter smiled, showing his bright white teeth, causing Asmodeus to faint with a bloody nose.

At his words, the participants stared at each other's faces with concern, except for the witches, who were quite calm.

"Which one of you likes McDonald's?" Chris asked, attentive to the answers.

Immediately Battler, Beato, Maria, Dlanor, the rabbits and Mammon raised their hands, all the other participants put on a disgusted face.

"It's so unrefined and unhealthy," Ronove shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Everything is so salty!" exclaimed Lambadelta waving his arms, "and the fucking ice cream machine is always broken! Don't fuck around, if you offer ice cream, serve ice cream!" the witch was really furious, Bernkastel saw her sideways.

"The food is so bad that one of my kittens almost died when I gave him a taste," added the blue haired woman without any expression.

"It's the best food in the world!" shouted both Battler and Beato. "The nuggets, the sandwiches, the ice cream when the machine is running! So delicious!"

"Uuu! It's the only place where my mother doesn't hit me for saying 'uuu' Uuu!" cried little Maria, "and I really like the happy meal! Uuu!"

"I still remember WHEN Erika invited me to EAT there, I had a GREAT time," Dlanor smiled.

"Ange likes it, but she doesn't want to eat because she's afraid of getting fat," Mammon revealed with a laugh.