Mission Possible?

It was a new day in the Wawankwa camp, the seagulls and other birds woke up the campers, except for Erika, who had not slept all night since she was looking everywhere for Dlanor, without success.

"Dlanor is my buddy and my best friend, I care about her," the detective explained tired.

Interestingly, the Witch of Truth had neither dark circles nor puffy eyes, but she was tired. Not to mention, she had to escape a couple of times from some bears who didn't like being woken up.

Meanwhile, Chris McLean woke up from his beautifying sleep, he had pickles over his eyes and an avocado mask.

"Hmmm... I had a nice sleep," the presenter stretched lazily.

Chris, check your cell phone.

"Ok, GameMaster." Chris immediately pulled out his cell phone and realized he had messages. "Oh? Who might these messages be from?"

When he began to read them, a sinister and giant smile formed on his face.

"Oh, Chef," she called, crooning happily.

"Can I use the tranquilizer darts?" The ex-military man asked with a smile when Chris explained the challenges and the plan.

"Hmmm..." The presenter thought for a few seconds. "I don't see why not." He shrugged.

The tall, muscular chef gave a little squeak and jumped in joy, he looked like a kid at Christmas.

"Some of them already have me tired with their complaints, plus Beatrice shut my mouth with magic," he grumbled.

Half an hour later, the campers were eating the paste that the cook prepared for them. Battler, Beato, Ange and Mammon chatted animatedly, Lambdadelta harassed Bernkastel, Eva annoyed Natsuhi, the Chiesters ate with Rosa and María, Virgilia and Ronove ate quietly; always watching over Beato; Kanon and Shannon ate away from everyone, finally, Erika ate in a hurry as she watched the entrance for Dlanor.

"Does anyone know why I WOKE UP in a damn TREE?!" The executioner yelled as she entered a few moments later.

"Dlanor!" The detective exclaimed, running towards her friend with a grimace between joy, concern and annoyance.

Once they met, Erika explained that she was looking for her, but could not find her.

"Yes, you look very TIRED," the lavender-haired girl replied with some pity.

"Bernkastel took ERIKA from me at breakfast, she must have been the one who DRUGGED me" Dlanor was very upset.

Suddenly, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, the bunnies, Eva and Beato fell face down against their plates. Everyone was stunned to see the witches suddenly fall unconscious.

"Beato?" Battler asked and got up to get her face out of the paste. "Are you o-?" Taking a closer look, he saw a dart in the Golden Witch's arm. "Oh sh-"

But before he could give the alarm signal, he felt a pinch on his back and passed out.

"Ow my head." Natsuhi woke up in what looked like a cavern, if the humidity and rock walls indicated anything.

"I may have constant migraines, but that doesn't mean I'm immune to other headaches," she explained with annoyance.

"Where I am?" Virgilia woke up next to her and tried to stretch, but couldn't. Uncomfortable, she looked at her wrists and noticed that they were handcuffed to each other. "Natsuhi? What's going on?" The witch was still disoriented.

"I just woke up too so I know as much as you do," the woman replied.

"At least you guys are on the ground, nyeh," a voice complained above them.