Witch-hunt

The Sun announced a new day to the world, depending on where you are, for the participants of Seacat Drama, it only announced another day of torture.

However, before the blare of megaphones, also known as "good morning" in Chris McLean's vocabulary, woke up the campers, two new alliances were strategizing.

On the side of the Macaques we have the alliance between Lambdadelta, Shannon, Natsuhi and 410. Both alliances were formed on the night right after the vote.

"We basically use the maid as a meat shield, nyeh?" Asked the rabbit with light blue hair. "Wasn't that already in her contract, nyeh?"

"And I am the 'madwoman with weapons'? What does that mean?" Natsuhi asked with a slight tick to her left eye, interrupting Shannon who had barely opened her mouth. "This strategy has no head or tail."

"Well, when necessary you will be Rambo in feminine," explained the Witch of Certainty, again not letting the now millionaire servant speak.

"Bernie's idea of forming an alliance seemed cool to me so I made my own." Lambda shrugged. "No fucking idea how this works but, meh, I'll still be a finalist."

"And 410 will be the camper," Lambdadelta continued with a big smile, as if she had just tasted a chocolate cake.

"Exactly, nyeh! Wait, what? Nyeh?"

"Hey Shannon, not everything is about you, let us talk," Natsuhi scolded when she saw the girl open her mouth.

Meanwhile, with the Warrior Pigeons, the alliance between Dlanor, Eva, Mammon, and Ronove also discussed their future moves.

"Let's see if I UNDERSTAND," said the executioner before an arrogant Eva, "do you want to eliminate SHANNON first because she wanted to be with GEORGE and then LEFT him?"

"And because she has very powerful shields," the orange-haired woman added.

"You just said this for the first TIME," Dlanor pointed out. "It is not a good idea to act out in REVENGE."

"Anyway, Miss Eva has a point," Ronove intervened. "I've seen those shields and they're quite powerful."

"Eh? Yes, th-thank you Ronove," she thanked with a slight blush.

"Thank you? In all the time I was with Ange and I saw Eva, and it was a lot, I never ever heard her say 'thank you'" Mammon was thoughtful.

"So everyone agrees to eliminate SHANNON?" Asked little Dlanor. All members accepted.

That's when the megaphones sounded and we continue with the story. Chris met the contestants in the dining room with a paper bag from which he extracted his food, he already knew what Chef did to his gourmet meal the previous episode.

"Good morning campers, ready for another fun game?" The presenter greeted, waving his hand.

"Fun for you, you say," Beatrice corrected wearily.

"Yes, I said that, didn't I?" Chris replied with an evil smile.

"I may have massacred 17 people about 4 times in a row, but at least I was merciful and did it fast. Please kill me, no one deserves this kind of treatment," the witch wailed.

"Whatever," the host continued, "eat your slop to get started fast on this."

After breakfast was over, everyone headed to the center of the camp, where Chris would explain the challenge for that day.

"Very good campers, today we will have a battle royale, that is, everyone will fight until only one person is left standing."

"This puts a smile on my face." Bern did indeed have a smile, but one of mischief.