Participants Part 2

All rights of the images to their respective authors, I suck at drawing :v

"Welcome back, dear viewers," Chris greeted with his ever-present smile. "Today the remaining teams will finish arriving."

Wait, did you make them wait at the pier all this time?

"Huh? Maybe?" Chris said somewhat nervous, as he looked at the dock; where you could see the participants lying on the ground.

Did you feed them?

"Chef, did you feed them?" Chris asked into the dining room.

"I've been waiting for the signal," the muscular, bald chef came out of the dining room and shrugged, "but it never came."

"Would you hurry?" Asked a tired Beato, lying next to Battler, who was poking his father with a stick. "We are very hungry, even Lambda tried to eat Bern."

Indeed, the expressionless one was away from the blonde in the pink dress and had a bite mark on her tail.

"They're lucky I was able to find a miracle so we don't starve," Bern said, still not expressing emotion, but her hunger showed, "and that Lambdadelta didn't eat me," she whispered.

"All praise the mighty Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles!" Said witch had a maniacal expression, as she raised her arms like a villain.

"Please hurry up!" Erika pleaded, holding a Dlanor that looked more dead than alive.

"I wasn't begging! I was demanding!"

"Eh..." Oh, right there comes a boat!" Chris exclaimed, pointing out to the sea.

Indeed, a boat was coming, from which came thunderous female screams. Which were increasingly clearer when the boat shortened its distance from the dock.

"You are useless!"

"Says who!?" "You and your stupid headaches!"

"Why did I agree to come with you!?"

"So that I can have that wish!"

"I want to get off this boat at once!"

That and more was heard coming from the ship.

"Damn, ladies," Chris said in amazement. Then he got a message from the captain, it said, "These bitches are crazy! I wish you luck in controlling them."

Then the boat docked at the dock and the two women got off it, each with their respective suitcases, the strange thing was that now they were quiet and it did not seem that they had been shouting at each other a few moments ago.

"Oh shit," Kanon whispered. "Are they who I think they are?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Shannon replied on a sigh.

"We both have some disagreements with both," Kanon said, somewhat annoyed, with Shannon at his side, "Natsuhi is one of the reasons, outside of being furniture, why I couldn't accept her daughter's feelings."