Gold Rush

It was a quiet morning on the island of drama, the birds were singing, the waves crashed gently against the beach and the participants slept comfortably in their cabins. Three cabins were for girls and one was for boys.

It looked like they were going to sleep on for a while longer, until they were awakened by a thunderous scream from Chris's trailer.

"I just want to sleep," complained a sleepy Battler in the confessional.

"What do you mean, no challenge came!?" The desperate Chris yelled at an also nervous Chef.

"Like I told you, Chris, not a single message came through that contained a challenge," Chef repeated, a little uncomfortable.

Well Chris, no challenge came, but don't worry, your Game Master can also be a bastard when creating challenges. And I know how we can fix this.

That put a sinister smile on the host's face.

Minutes later, Chef would call the competitors for breakfast. It is necessary to emphasize that none of them really wanted to try Chef Hatchet's food again, so they went as slow as they could to the dining room.

"Move, maggots!" The cook yelled when he saw them move like snails.

"If only I could use all my magic," Bern threatened coldly.

Then Beato used her magic and covered the cook's mouth. He stuck his middle finger out with a scowl.

"No one said I couldn't use that magic," Beatrice laughed.

"Thank you for shutting his mouth Beato," said Eva, who was not very happy with her stay, already entering the dining room.

"I'm used to eating only the finest things prepared by our great chef Gohda," Eva explained, with a disgusted expression. "I don't know how you can call what they gave us last night food."

"Tell me there is real food now and not the slop that was still moving from last night," Erika said as she sat down next to Dlanor on a bench in the dining room.

"I'm still upset that the food Dlanor died for was crap," the girl growled.

"Good morning, campers," Chris said with a smile as they entered the place where they were. "Eat well because today you will have a tiring day."

"You want us to eat paste, nyeh?" Chiester 410 complained, pointing to the white mass on her plate; from which the spoon could not detach.

"I wouldn't even give this to the furniture," Natsuhi complained, trying to swallow the dough without choking.

"I don't know whether to be grateful or offended," Kanon said without expression.

"Well, it's that or you don't eat anything, since the Game Master forbade you to use magic to bring food," Chris shrugged. "You decide."

Everyone immediately tried to eat whatever is on their plate.

"It's oatmeal, I don't know why they make such a fuss." Chef closed his eyes and shrugged.

"That's what I thought, I'll wait for you in the center of the camp, where the flags are." Chris withdrew.

10 minutes later, all the campers were where Chris told them to go.

"Okay, now that you've had breakfast, I'll tell you what your challenge consists of." Chris grinned and now had some papers in his hand.

"What are those papers for, Chris?" Asked the very observant Kyrie.