What happens at Camp Wawanakwa stays at Camp Wawanakwa

Another day, another torture on the island of drama. It was late afternoon there and the campers were having lunch in the dining room.

"Weird, where are Chef and Chris?" Erika asked no one in particular.

"Hopefully they've either been eaten by a bear or fallen off a cliff and are dying right now while I eat this awful cardboard burger," Lady Bernkastel replied, trying to eat her burger.

"Where's the hot sauce when I need it?" The witch was crossed her arms.

"Maybe they are preparing the next challenge," Battler said nervously. Beato stared at him, chewing a poor sausage with more force than necessary.

"So you want us to die, eh, Bernkastel?" Chris suddenly entered the dining room, the peculiar thing was his clothing choice. Now he was wearing a smart black suit and red bowtie.

In the confessional, Asmodeus was passed out with a smile and some blood on her nose as Mammon shook her.

"Yes, am I the only one?" He looked around and only Battler, Ronove, Kanon, Shannon, Maria, and Ange nodded. "See? Everyone else here hates you."

"Why so well dressed, Chris?" Dlanor asked, sipping some coffee.

"Because for your next challenge, idea of the great Game Master, -"

Thanks Chris

"You're welcome, Game Master. Ahem, you need them to be in elegant dress and in the center of the camp at 6 pm sharp," the presenter explained.

"Are there elegant clothes in this pigsty , nyeh?" 410 asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope, but you have magic, don't you?" Chris replied in kind.

"Touché, nyeh," said the rabbit.

Three doritos later (Imagine it's crossed out, fucking Wattpad :'v)

A few hours later, the campers were at the agreed point, many were wearing their usual clothes, with the exception of Kanon and Shannon, who wore clothes that Beato obtained for them with magic. There was nothing unusual, except that Chris and Chef weren't around.

"Okay, we're here, where's the stupid host and the wannabe cook?" Bernkastel said cruelly.

"Stupid, my feelings, idiot." Chef had flooded the confessional with his tears.

"I'm the cruelest witch, I don't regret anything." Bern lifted her shoulders with her eyes closed and a half smile.

"That hurt, Bernkastel." Chris and Chef came out of nowhere and glared at the witch. But the cook looked ridiculous, dressed in a little hostess dress.

"I've seen something no one should see." A traumatized Maria in a ball swayed back and forth.

"I hope that DRESS holds up, otherwise I will sentence him to DEATH," Dlanor warned.

"In any case, what is the challenge?" Asked Rosa, bored of waiting.

"I just want to win, I don't care about the drama," she said, staring at the camera.

"Have you ever been to Las Vegas?" Chris asked with a huge smile, as if suddenly forgetting what the Witch of Miracles said.

"No, but I know it's a place for gambling, luxuries, debauchery, bachelor parties that end badly and whores," Battler replied somewhat nervously under Beato's penetrating gaze.

"Ever since I found out that such a place existed, I wanted to go," the redhead said excitedly.

"Gambling, huh?" Bern smiled wickedly. "As the Witch of Miracles this will be a piece of cake."