6

Claire walked back and forth, trying to call Zara. "Hello?" Zara answered.

"Zara, I need you to bring the boys and N/n back to the hotel right away," Claire said.

"I don't know... I've been looking everywhere for them. It's just been quite a while."

"Slow down. I can't hear you."

"Y/n, Zach, and Gray, they've run off."

"They what?" She hung up and called Zach.

"Hey, Claire," Zach answered.

"Zach, thank God. Is Gray and N/n with you?" Claire asked in panic.

"I can't really hear you. We're in the hamster ball."

"Okay. Zach, listen to me. I need you to..."

"Hello?"

"Zach?" Claire called, but Zach hung up.

"What's up?" Y/n asked him, staring into his brown eyes.

"I don't know," he told her and stared into his phone but shrugged it off as three continued their journey.

"What happened here?" Y/n asked when they saw a broken gate.

"Dude, off-road," Zach smirked.

"But they told us to go back," Gray said worriedly. That's when y/n knew what Zach was planning to do.

"What?! No! Zachary!" Y/n tried to take his hand away from the controller, but Zach grabbed her hand.

"I'm just worried you're not getting the full Jurassic World experience. Shh....." He pushed the controller forward, causing y/n to shout at him.

"If I'm going to die, you are going to be the prime suspect!!!" Y/n shouted at him, holding her safety belt tightly.

"Don't worry, dumbass, that ain't gonna happen," he tried to reassure, but y/n wasn't convinced.

They drive into the jungle, past the broken gate.

Back with Claire, she is now in the lobby, nervously searching for Owen.

"Claire!" Owen called her.

She hurriedly walks towards him.

"I need you," she said.

"Okay.." He said unsurely.

"I need your help. My nephews and a girl, they're out in the Valley. Please, if anything happens to them..."

Owen leads a scared Claire away from the crowd.

"How old?"

"The older one, he's um.. he's uh.. high school age. The girl is his little girlfriend, so the same age, and the younger one, he's...um. He's a few years..."

"You don't know how old your nephews are?" Owen asks, confused.

"No, no. Bad idea, bad idea," Gray said, hiding in his seat.

"Great idea," Zach said, ignoring Gray's worries.

"No! We're gonna get arrested. They'll shave our heads, and we're gonna have to make root beer in the toilet," Gray said as y/n's eyes widened, she touched her hair.

"No-not my hair," she mumbled.

"What are you talking about? There. You see? I told you two. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four dinosaurs," Zach said to them.

"That word doesn't exist, smartass," y/n said, rolling her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, and you might find a brain there," Zach said as y/n was about to say another word, but Gray cut her off.