8

They were now driving towards a giant gate.

"Okay, that's it. We're safe now," Zach said.

Gray and y/n smiled too, but then they noticed the flying dinosaurs. They both slowly looked behind and got Zach's attention.

"Go, go! Go!" Y/n said.

"Shit!"

"Hurry up!"

"Hey! Help!"

"Open the gate!"

"Let us in! Open it up!"

"Come on! Come on!"

"Open the gate! Open the gate! Let us in!"

The trio shouted at the guards, but they just stared at them until they noticed the flying dinosaur. Then, they pressed the button, letting the three kids inside.

"Hello?" Claire answered her phone.

"Claire, we spotted the boys and the girl on surveillance. They're approaching the west gate. I'm headed there now," Zara said on the phone to Claire.

"Okay. Stay right there. I'm on my way. Stay with them," she replied and turned to see Owen sitting on a bike.

"Hey! Get on!" He said as Claire ran towards him and climbed on his back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly, all guests must take shelter immediately. Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly, all guests must take shelter immediately. Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly, all guests must take shelter immediately."

Everyone screamed and ran, trying to get their families to safety as the dangerous dinosaurs came flying towards them. Some crashed into the humans, while most picked them up and dragged them to who knows where.

With the trio, Zach and y/n protected Gray while running around, trying to get them to safety.

The three stopped at the center, thinking about which side to go. Gray stepped forward, but y/n and Zach grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him down when they saw a dinosaur flying towards him.

They spotted Zara, who turned to them.

"Stop running! Wait. Don't just stand there!"

Suddenly, she was picked up! She screamed as she flailed between several dinosaurs. Y/n, Zach, and Gray followed in horror. Then, they dropped her into the water. She screamed in the water as well, flailing about. But then, the Mosasaurus jumped out of the water, chomping on Zara and the Pterodactyl that was holding her. She flopped back into the water. Gray, Zach, and y/n were in horror.

"Zach! Zach!" Y/n called him as he grabbed y/n and Gray's hands.

"We have to go; we can't keep standing here," Zach said as they started to run.

With Claire, she jumped on a fallen food stand, screaming the boys' names.

"Zach! Gray! N/n!"

The trio spotted her and started to run.

"Aunt Claire!" Gray shouted.

"Go, go!" Y/n shouted.

"Claire!" Zach shouted.

Owen noticed something coming towards the boys from behind.

"No! Hold your..." Owen started to shout, but a teeny, green dino pinned him down as he struggled with it.

The flying dinosaur that was chasing the trio from behind crashed, and Zach's one hand grabbed y/n's, and another pulled Gray away from it as it landed inches away from them.

"That was so close," y/n said between heavy breaths

"That was so close," y/n said between heavy breaths. The other two boys nodded in agreement.

Claire grabbed Owen's gun and smacked the dino in the head, making it yelp. She shot it multiple times before helping Owen up. She handed him his gun, and he pulled her in for a kiss. She gasped but kissed him back anyway. After a few seconds, they pulled away. The trio watched, confused.

"Is that Aunt Claire?" Zach asked.

Claire turned towards the trio and rushed towards them.

"It's them! Zach! Gray! N/n!" Claire called to them as Zach and y/n, who were still holding hands, approached her, with Gray close by their sides.

"My God! Thank God! Thank God! What happened? What is this? Are you okay? Where did you go? Why didn't you come back? I was so worried about you," she asked them rapidly. But the only thing they were wondering about was...

"Who's that?" Zach asked as Claire glanced at Owen.

"We work together," she replied, and the kids noticed that they were still holding hands.

"Being a good boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?" She asked with a teasing smile. Zach and y/n looked at each other and quickly released each other's hands. Before they could say something, Owen cut them off.

"Hey, we gotta go," Owen said to them.

"Okay. Come on, come on," Claire said, pulling them towards another way.