Boundary.

Stolas leans up looking between the two imps, Striker looked mad and Blitz looked amused.

"What does he want?"

Stolas asks leaning over to phone and picks up the receiver.

"That hound you turned stone probably to hold that stupid hat of his"

Blitz says making Striker snort in amusement, Stolas bring the phone to press the loud speaker button before leaning back to place it back.

"Valentino, how can I help you?"

Stolas says in a pouty voice and Valentino chuckles darkly.

"Prince Stolas so lovely to speak to you finally "

Valentino purrs making Blitz roll her eyes say lays on her back between Striker and Stolas her hands resting on her stomach.

"A pleasure I'm sure, what do you want?"

Stolas says grimly Striker places a hand on Blitz rubbing her hand with his thumb making Blitz smile.

"I have you say, I met your, friend?"

Valentino says licking his bottom lip with a sick grin makes Angel shiver, Stolas eyes narrow looking to Blitz who looked uncomfortable and Striker scowls.

"She is bold little thing doesn't scare easy either, you what I find odd your majesty it's not what people say that is important, it's what they don't"

Valentino says Stolas eyes flick to Striker then to Blitz.

"I'll humour you, what are people not saying then?"

Stolas asks and Valentino chuckles deeply.

"That you your majesty has not placed protection over your little imp plaything, everyone knows that you two are sleeping together ever since the insident at Ozzy's and your wife's words at the Feather Flock ball. Now she is pregnant, so either you don't care about her at all which most nobles would pray for or.."

Valentino growls with a sick grin, Stolas clenches his jaw.

"Or someone else knocked up your plaything"

"Why don't you mind your own business you mmhhuhhh!"

Blitz shouts before Striker can clamp a hand on her mouth Blitz glares daggers at the phone, Stolas closes his eyes.

"My bed fellows are not your concern, now what do you want I'm losing my patience with this"

Stolas says irritated, Blitz calms turns on to her side curling up into a ball as much as she could Striker rubs her back gently.

"The hellhound there at the Feather Flock ball was one of mine, I want him back alive"

Valentino says coldly and Stolas crosses his arms.

"That's it? He tired to kill me"

Stolas says simply Striker snickers at the irony making Stolas shoot him a dirty look.

"I was aware what he was there but trust me i will owe you, you killed the other one this is the least you can do"

Valentino says and Stolas nods.

"Once this is done you stay away from myself, Blitz and anyone accoicated with her, do I make myself clear?"

"Absolutely your majesty, meet me at my club"

Valentino says before hanging up, Stolas presses a button ending the call and rubs the back of his neck looking to Blitz who had buried her face in the sheets, Striker rubs her back with slow circles. Striker looks to Stolas something was off with him he was clearly thinking about something.