Red Coat

"Please there is no need for this right? Blitz was it?"

Valentino purrs his eyes narrowing on Blitz, his arms open as he walks closer Blitz tightens her grip on the demons arm making him whimper making Valentino chuckle. Valentino walks to stop near Angel and demon on the floor he notices the gun to Angel's head the yellow eyes glaring back at him from the darkness.

"You alright Angel baby? You were taking a long time, starting to get worried"

Valentino says sounding disappointed Angel chuckles lightly his eyes and face in a smile.

"Just a misunderstanding is all"

Angel says as Valentino pulls a cigarette out his pocket and places in a holder with a nod and looks to Blitz.

"I appreciate that your a busy imp but time is money babe and don't like people giving me the run around"

Valentino says Blitz sneers at him.

"As I said to you friends here leave a message I'm busy, I don't like people getting handsy with me"

Blitz hisses holstering her own weapon before taking the demons gun kicking him to Valentino's feet, she pulls back the clip releasing the bullet which she catches. Valentino nods with a smile as he lights his cigarette kicking the demon out his way, his eyes noticing the large bump under her coat.

"I apologize, hard to find good help these days"

Valentino teases blowing out smoke as Blitz dismantles the gun and throws part of the gun over Angel's head caught by the one holding the gun hidden by darkness.

"I don't have that problem"

Blitz says firmly and Valentino grins his eyes flicking to the shadows then back to Blitz.

"I can see"

Valentino purrs the gun taps Angel's shoulder motioning him to stand which he does and was thrown the gun part before the pistol disappeared into the darkness behind the sofa.

"Make a move against me and they will shoot got it babe?"

Blitz mocks and Valentino grins wickedly and Angel nods.

"What do you want?"

Blitz says tiredly and Valentino nods taking a seat on a stool watching the imp.

"What happened at the Feather Flock Ball has been the talk of Pride however no one knows any real information, what I have gathered is that Prince Stolas took the stone hellhound from that night, unfortunately I have been unable to contact the Prince so far to meet, he is avoiding my calls"

Valentino says simply leaning an arm on the table and Blitz furrows her eyebrows at him.

"You see I need a meeting with Stolas, I need that hound back and you seemed like the best link, so do me a favour"

Valentino says his voice going deep as he stands.

"Go back to you master and tell him what I want"

Valentino says coldly walking up to Blitz leaning down glaring at her one hand on his hip and he motions with his hand holding his cigarette motioning to her stomach.

"This doesn't need to be a fight babe, think about your condition after all"

Valentino purrs darkly Blitz mouth turns into sneer her eyes narrowed clearly not threatened by him.

"Your puppies didn't kill me last time even after shooting me and throwing me off a three story balcony, I got more steel in my back than every building you own. If your going to threaten me then say it bitch"