Trade

Stolas was by Millie's side grabbing Blitz wrist looking over the flesh, Striker stood there knowing that smell he lowers his head.

"How has it got so infected so quickly"

Moxxie asks Stolas who hovers his hand over the wounds red pulse begins around his hand as he focuses.

"I don't know, I never seen it before"

"I have"

Striker says crossing his arms his fingers gripping his jacket.

"It's a two part poison, it will spread through the blood slowing the host and zap and energy they have once the host is weak enough it will start eating the flesh"

Striker says looking to Stolas who could see it was doing the second part already hence the smell.

"At this rate it will take her arm within the hour"

Stolas says Blitz was watching Striker she could see it his eyes so she pulls her blade and flips it so she was holding the blade offering it to Millie.

"Take it off"

She says weakly and Striker walks to them shaking his head seeing what Blitz was thinking.

"It wont work Blitz, V has the only cure for it after all he made it, I have to go to him"

Striker says but she glares at him waving her blade at him.

"No!"

"Blitz"

Striker starts to say but she shakes her head tears forming but she trys to keep her angry expression.

"I know what you are thinking! I'd rather die than that! You can't..please"

Blitz pleads weakly Striker climbs up on to the counter taking the blade from her shaking hand placing on the counter carefully seeing the black lines crawling up her face. Striker leans forward cupping the back of her head bringing them into a gentle kiss, tears streak down her cheeks. Guilt, sadness and anger forcing tear after tear from her, his other hand runs her stomach gently before leaning back.

"You'll both be alright"

He whispers kissing her forehead one last time.

"It was a pleasure Boss Lady"

Striker says turning and jumping off the counter and heads for the door Millie holds Blitz tight as the imp shakes. Stolas runs after him realising Striker was already out the door once his mind came back.

"He'll never give you it, Striker?! Please don't do this there must be another way"

Stolas pleads quickly but Striker keeps walking opening the front door which Stolas stops and focuses it shut.

"That poison was ment for me"

Striker says guessing the male hound had it on the day of the ball so he could hit striker with it and drag his ass to Valentino for questioning but didn't expect to get covered in stone.

"Let me fix this"

Striker says holding the handle not looking at Stolas.

"He'll kill you"

Stolas says bitterly and Striker chuckles lightly wishing that was the truth before turning to Stolas who looked on the verge of tears. Striker takes Stolas hands and kisses his knuckles softly.

"I'm glad I got you meet you princey and I will miss you"

Striker says before being scooped up into a tight hug the prince burring his head in the imps shoulder his shaking body holding close as could be.