Chapter 94

Hotel

Nandini, cabir and Abhi reach the hotel and somehow cabir manages to sneak the master key from the manager and also gets a room beside Nyonika. They were sitting in their room when they heard noises so nandini peaked from the door and saw soha and Nyonika leaving their room and called cabir and Abhi.

Cabir: nandu stay here Abhi Tu iskai sath ruk I'll go
Nandini: no mai bhi chalungi please
Abhi: doll no it could be dangerous
Nandini: please I'll be careful
Cabir; no Manik will kill us
Nandini: I'm coming and that's final

She said crossing her arms and cabir looked at Abhi who nodded

Cabir: okay but agar Kuch danger hua toh you will come back Chup chap okay
Nandin: okay nandu promise
She said pinching her throat making them smile

They quickly unlocked Nyonika and soha's room and were shocked. Nandini stumbled seeing the room. Abhi gave her support.

Abhi: nandini Tu weak nahi ho sakti
Cabir: nandini
Nandini: I'm fine Chalo

She says and they start walking in

Cabir: I'll take this side tum dono waha dekho
To which nandini took another side and so did Abhi.
They were searching when they heard the door open.
Cabir: nandini idhar a

He said grabbing her arm and they hid in the balcony. Nandini was holding her mouth and cabir peaked and saw it was housekeeping after a couple minutes the housekeeping left and they all came back out.

Abhi: cabir chal they should be coming back now it's been a long time so chal
Cabir: Han chal give me a second Tu nandini ko lai kar nikal mai a raha hu
Nandini: bhai
Cabir: it'll take a sec doll go with Abhi

Nandini nodded and came out with Abhi and cabir came out a few seconds later. They left for the mansion.

In the car

Nandini: bhai yeh kya ho raha hai
Cabir: Kuch ni ho raha doll I told you na tujhai nahi ana chahiye tha
Nandini: bhai woh photos
Abhi: nandini listen to me
Cabir: Abhi rehenai dai
Abhi: nahi cabir she needs to know.
Cabir: par Manik
Abhi: woh hum handle kar lengai. Nandini maniks life hasn't been the happiest and I know usnai tujhai Nyonika kai barai mai bataya hai and about Vebha too right so that's not all nandini. Everything Manik owns is made by him and he has had no help at all. His dad tried to help but he didn't want anything from him. When Manik came back to fab 5 after veebha he was still drinking a lot and one day Nyonika made him sign papers that he didn't even read. Turns out we still don't know what those paper state and she has many videos of Manik in his drunk state making him seem abusive towards soha because they would instigate him by doing cheap things. She is claiming to have videos of him raping veebha but I don't believe that. On top of that Nyonika has been threatening to file a police report against Manik for abuse if he doesn't give her money and now marring soha.

Saying this Abhi looked at nandini and saw her face swollen and tears running down her cheeks.

Abhi: nandini Tu agar weak hogi toh kaise chalega
Nandini: bhaiya he has been through so much
Cabir: guys we are home

They got out of the car and nandini was still in her thoughts. They walked in the mansion and saw Manik pacing while the girls were trying to calm him down. As soon as nandini saw Manik she ran to him making Manik stumble back because of the force. He looks at cabir for an explanation.

Cabir: Manik take her upstairs tab tak hum log bhi fresh ho jatai hai and let's meet in the evening.

He said walking to his room grabbing navya's arm and the same happened with Abhi he walked towards his room grabbing mukti leaving Manik in frustration and anger.

Cavya's room

Cabir walked straight to the bathroom leaving navya confused. After a few minutes he came out and sat on the bed beside navya.

Navya: kya hua cabir
Cabir: navya it's not looking too good for Manik

He said with his face dropped

Navya: what do you mean
Cabir: Just stuff
Navya: but
Cabir: I will explain later Abhi let me spend time with my baby
Navya: aww you missed me
Cabir: budhu not you I'm talking about my baby

He said point to her tummy to which navya pouted and cabir laughed pecking her lips. Cabir pulled her close and layed down for a nap while talking to his baby.

Mukhbhi's room

Mukti: kya hua Abhi
Abhi: muku it's not good but I'm sure we can do definitely do something about it
Mukti: hua kya hai what did you guys find
Abhi: let's nap then in the evening we will tell you everything okay. Let's enjoy the next few hours before the planning and everything please
Mukti: as you say Ajao let's nap

She said laying on the bed spreading the blanket.

Here in the living room Manik was really scared seeing nandini in that condition.

Manik: nandini kya hua
Nandini: .......
Manik: nandini you are scaring me please batao kya hua what's wrong.

He said looking at her head because she wasn't letting go of him at all. Her grip was getting tighter every second making Manik worry. Since she wasn't replying Manik picked her up and walked to their room kicking the door behind him shutting it.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें