Chapter 22

The plane was now in the air and the pilot made the announcement that the seat belts could be taken off and as soon as cabir heard this he took his belt off and started his touching Nandini's hair from behind making her scream in fear and her scream scared Manik.
Manik: kya hua
Nandini looked back to see cabir laughing and pouts
Manik: cabir yar why kyu tang kar raha hai ussai
Cabir: yar I just touched her hair
Nandini gets up from her seat and pulls cabir's hair
Nandini: bhaiii you r so ganda I don't like u huh huh huh
This makes cabir laugh and Nandini gets every more furious.
Manik grabs Nandini to which she starts struggling to let her go.
Manik:: nandu stop Chup chap betho
Nandini: esai kyu dat rahai ho
Manik: kyuki tum harkatai esi karti ho na betho Chup chap.
Nandini sits down and looks at Manik from the corner of her eyes and then sits down with a pout.
In the meantime the air hostesses brings food for them and seeing it Nandini makes a face which doesn't go unnoticed by Manik.
Everyone starts eating their food and Nandini was just starting at the food and manik was staring at her. She looks at Manik and sees him looking back. When she sees him looking at her she makes a face saying no and he glares.
Nandini: mai abhi ayi
Manik: kaha ja ri ho.
Nandini: bashhh abhi ayi
Manik: Chup chap sit and eat warna pitogi
Nandini: hawwwwww ap marogai
Manik smiles at her cuteness but hides his smile
Manik: ji han so sit
She grumpily sits back down and still wasn't eating so Manik picked her up and placed her in his lap.
Nandini: leave me chodo na chodo
She kept struggling
Manik: baby sit and stop struggling u know I am stronger so sit Chup chap
Nandini still was struggling
Manik: Barbie doll if u struggle more na and make noises then I will kiss you on your lips an tum soch lo
This made Nandini stop struggling and she made a hawwwww face and Manik kisses her cheeks.
Manik: I am serious do u want me to show u
Nandini nods in a no and sits quietly in his lap.
He starts feeding her and feeding himself and she without any tantrums now was eating fidgeting with his necklace. After they were finished eating he called the air hostesses and she took the trays back.
Manik: what does baby wants to do now
Nandini was grumpy and didn't reply so Manik made her look at him.
Manik: kya hua
Nandini: ita Sara khana khila dia ab esa lag raha hi ki pettu is full Aur phat jaega
This made Manik laugh to the fullest and he hugged her.
Manik: nandu tumhari health ka kya han you know u r so thin u need to gain weight and I have noticed u don't eat much sirf junk food khati ho u need to be healthy na
Nandini makes a pout
Nandini: huh
Manik kisses on her cheek and forehead and said: baby chocolate khaogi
This instantly lifts nandini's mood and she nods with her eyes twinkling at the name of chocolate.
Manik gives her chocolate and she happily eats. That's when cabir comes and steals some of the chocolate. Actually he came and stood beside their seats and was talking to Nandini when he saw chocolate so took a bite breaking it with his hands without letting Nandini notice but how can she not notice.
Nandini: Manik
Manik: han baby
Nandini: meri chocolate kaha gayi
And as soon as she says this cabir runs from there. Making Manik laugh.
Manik: Maine kha li
Nandini: oh ok
The lights on the plane were turned off as it was time  to sleep. Everybody fell a sleep but our nandu wanted to watch a movie.
Manik: baba so jao na u r so tired
Nandini: ni na please Manik bashhhh ek movie bashhh ek pleasee
Manik kisses her cheeks and say ok but only one.
Nandini: yay yippi
And they started watching humpty sharma ki dhulaniya. Nandini was watching the movie still sitting on his lap. The whole time Nandini was engrossed in the movie and manik was watching her. After a few minutes he felt all her weight on him indicating she had slept. He carefully took the headsets out of her head and covered her with a blanket and she snuggled into his chest and held his t shirt making him smile. He turned the movie off and also fell a sleep watching her.

Mukti and alya woke up and were talking while druv was still sleeping holding Alya's hand.

Ayla: dude I never thought Manik would fall in love
Mukti: I know but you know what Nandini is the best for him have u noticed how he handles her with patience he treats her like a baby and she is one but I have never seen Manik like that with anyone not even us.
Ayla: I love them together and manik is changing changing for good I actually love how they are.
Mukti: and this trip is going to bring them closer which is what we all want

Cabir and navya's seat

Cabir Wakes up and sees navya already up
Cabir: navu
Navya: cabir tum uth gaye
Cabir hugs navya and puts his head on her shoulder
Navya: kya hua
Cabir: bhuk lagi hai and my head hurts
Navya: arey toh hato I will get u food from the back
Cabir: ni mera sar dard ho raha hai
Navya: arey ok idhar ao
He puts his head in her lap and closes his eyes while she presses his head and he falls back a sleep in her lap.

Manik and nandini's seat

Nandini wakes up and sees Manik sleeping holding her close and sees his open mouth. She smiles and closes his mouth which he opens again and she does this a few times but gives up shortly. By this time Manik Wakes up but Keeps his eyes close to see what she would do next. She looks at him and kisses his cheek and then kisses his mole near his lips. After kissing his mole she snuggled more into him and her grip gets tighter on his t shirt. He opens his eyes to see her looking at him but as soon as they make eye contact she looks down being shy.

Manik: cutie look at me
Nandini looked at him: ji
Manik: u look adorable
And kisses her cheek
Nandini: manikkkk
Manik: baby
Nandini: Manik
Manik: baby
Nandini: when will we reach meko dekhna hai sabbb
Manik: in a few hours tab tak look outside na baby
Nandini opens the plane window
Nandini: manikkkkkkk
She yells
Manik: arey baba why r u yelling
Nandini: it's sooo pretty and beautiful
Manik: not more than you
This makes Nandini blush but she keeps looking outside and he keeps looking at her.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें