Chapter 88

He finished and looked at Nandini. He saw her looking at him so he got off her and just sat there looking down because he knew she'd leave him too. He closed his eyes to stop the tears, he was crying not because he remembered his past but because he will lose his love his peace his life. He then wiped the tears and got up limping and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door which made Nandini get out of her thoughts. She looked around and didn't see Manik and then she walks to the bathroom and opened the door to see Manik crying in the shower. Even though the shower was on she could see his tears.

Nandini: Manik why are you crying kya hua
Manik; kuch ni go out I'll come out in a second
Nandini: no
Manik: Nandini go out now

Instead she took her onesie off and got in the shower with him.
Manik: what are you doing Nandini
Nandini: just showering with my husband
She said moving her hands around his back and shoulders but Manik grabbed her arms.
Manik: don't Nandini
Nandini: I will
She said and started caressing his shoulders to which Manik just got out and wrapped a towel and left. Seeing him Nandini shut the water, dried herself and put on her onesie with different underwear. She went out to see Manik in shorts 🩳 and a t shirt 👕.

Nandini: Manik
Manik: hmm
Nandini: hair Manik dry it
Manik: hmmm

He said and dried his hair this time. He then went and sat on the bed.

Nandini: Manik idhar ao
Manik: Kyu
Nandini: your foot needs dressing na chalo come here
Manik: it doesn't hurt anymore so it's fine
Nandini; come here now
Manik: it's fine
Nandini: MANIK MALHOTRA NOW
Hearing the tone he put his foot on her and she like before did the dressing and kissed his foot and hand. She then turned the lights off but kept the night lamps on. She then sat beside Manik.

Nandini: Manik ek bat batau
Manik: hmm
Nandini: pehele idhar ao come lay down like before
Manik: don't you hate me now how can you let a rapist lay on your chest like that
Nandini: because you are not a rapist first and second you are my husband we'll also you are like a child so ya now come I'll tell you something about me

He moved and put his head on her chest like before while Nandini caressed his hair

Nandini: thank you for telling me your past I really appreciate it Manik. I'll tell you my past too and I know Cabir bhai told you most of it but I didn't tell him or di some of it. So I will tell you
Manik: wait a second how do you know that Cabir told me

He said looking up placing his chin on her chest.

Nandini: hehe Manik I can tell, when you came back that morning your eyes said it and then bhai also looked happy and he nodded when I made a face.
Manik: I'm sorry I didn't tell you I knew it just
Nandini: shh relax I know we didn't get time. Soo it's okay. Manik When my parents passed away I didn't talk for a long time. I would just stay home and eat only when auntie would force me. She was Soo nice. But when uncle kicked me out i was living on the streets for a whole month. I would beg for money but not many people would give me anything. One day I had enough so I just went and sat on the highway hoping someone will hit me or some drunk driver will hit me or something but then I met di and bhai. They changed my life forever. Then I met you and I love every bit of you. God made me go through that stuff just because he had something much better in store for me.

Manik: nandu I'm sorry
He said crying
Nandini; shh shh kya hua ap ro Kyu rahai ho
She said wiping his tears 😭 and he moved his face on the pillow beside her. They were lying facing each other.
Manik: I'm sorry I wasn't there for you then. Tumnai kya khaya hoga un Dino.
Nandini: nichai pada hua jo milta tha woh kha leti thi Kyuki paise nahi thai na
Manik: nandini how can you be so calm while saying this
Nandini: Manik I took more than 6 months with bhai and di. But I can't just keep thinking about it na and ruin my present and future.
Manik; tum mujhai chod dogi ab
He asked like a little child
Nandini: mai Kyu chodungi apko
Manik: maine Vebha ka rape kia Aur itai sarai girls ko kiss kia. Tumharai sath Ita tude behave kia. I hurt you all the time.
Nandini: bbay you are Soo pure apnai kuch galat ni kia and Vebha I can bet my life that you didn't rape her so please don't be guilty. And about hurting me Manik your words might have hurt me but mistakes happen don't carry it all in your heart.
Manik: how are you so sure that I didn't rape her
Nandini: because I have seen you drunk Manik and you never know anything. After an hour or so you pass out so there is no way you could have done any of that. She made that up Manik.
Manik: that's what Cabir said
Nandini: you are budhu
Manik: I'm sorry Nandini
Nandini: Kyu
Manik: I used so many girls after Vebha And you deserved the best. I took your first kiss but you weren't my first kiss and you deserved to be with someone who would be your first.

He said looking down and was about to get up from her but she wrapped her arms around his waist and tried pulling him up.

Nandini: come up
Manik: chod do na please
Nandini: kabhi ni now come up

He moved up and she placed her hand on his chin and pecked his lips twice.

Manik: thank you for not judging me
Nandini: I would never judge you. Thank you for being here
Manik: always. You won't leave me na
Nandini: nope never.
Manik: I'm not sleepy
Nandini: umm how about we watch a movie or something
Manik: okay
Saying this he put his face on her shoulder and started watching yeh jawaani hai deewani with Nandini. When the movie reaches the middle he looked at Nandini and saw her sleeping like holding his hand. He left the movie on and shifted to his pillow and cuddled Nandini. He fell a sleep kissing her forehead.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें