Chapter 5

Recap: Fab 5 and Navya talking and all of a sudden the topic becomes of love and Manik gets up and leaves in anger. Breaks everything  at home and falls a sleep.

Nandini's chotu sa house

The sun was shining bright and disturbing someone's precious sleep. Nandini kept trying to snuggle into her teddy bear, but I guess mr sun decides to show no mercy on her so being tired of the sunlight on her face she decided to get up and close the curtains. As soon as she hit the bed again the alarm rang.
Nandini: ayappa esa Kyu kartai ho Ap you know Na meri weekness meri sleep hai.
And she keeps on blabbering to her ayappa until her eyes make contact with the alarm clock and she freaks out. It was 7:30.
Nandini: ayappa Apnai firse late karwa dia meko. Agar time sai Ni pauchi toh woh monster meko kha jaega you know Na ayappa Phir bhi.
Then she prays to her ayappa and goes to take a shower and get ready.

Malhotra Mansion

The sun light was trying to peak through the curtains but couldn't find there way into his room as he drew the curtains the previous night to make his room dark.
Manik woke up and saw that the cut had stopped bleeding and went to go take a shower without caring about anything that he did last night.
He came out of the bathroom, got ready and while leaving the house he told ramu kaka to clean the room.
Ramu kaka: baba apkai hath Mai chot lagi hai Mai first aid Kar du.
Manik: nai I am ok Ap bashh mera room clean karwa Dena.
Ramu kaka: ok baba
He leaves from there to go to Malhotra Industries.

Malhotra Industries
Manik as usual enters with attitude and ignores everyone's greetings and moved to his cabin. He looked around and didn't find nandini in there and became angry.

Meanwhile
Nandini got ready in a black and white dress and left for Malhotra industries. She reached and there and started talking to sweet and then realized that it was almost time for Manik to come so she left to get his coffee. Which was when Manik actually walked in.

Manik calls the receptionist
Manik: WHERE THE HELL IS NANDINI
Receptionist gets scared: siiirr she came on time I don't know where she is.
Manik cuts the call. He starts pacing in the room and punches the table in anger. Nandini enters the room with his coffee in her hands blabbering and talking to her ayappa. Nandini sees Manik and smiles.
Nandini: good morning Manik ( gives the cutest smile)
Manik: TUMHAI SAMAJ NI ATA ITS SIR FOR YOU SIR DOST BANAI KI KOSHISH MAT KARO NOW GO SIT.
Nandini flinches because of his tone and then only she notices his hand which was now starting to bleed again because of the previous nights cute and the punch thrown on the table a few minutes ago.
Nandini sees that Manik was sitting down so she went and got the first aid kit. This makes Manik angrier.

Manik: ab kaha ja rahi ho Tum I pay you. You don't Pay me kaha ja ri ho he yells
Nandini doesn't listen and leaves the room and comes back the next second with a first aid kit.
Manik: how fucking dare you not listen to me
Nandini doesn't say anything just walks over to him abd takes his hand in hers. As soon as she does that both feel a spark and they have a chotu sa eyelick which was broken by Manik as he looked at her hands.
Manik: get your hands off me Nandini
Hearing this nandini acted like she didn't hear anything and started doing first aid in his hand. This really surprised him as this was the first time a girl other than mukti, alya and Navya was caring for him. He was just staring at her. This is when he realized how pretty she is.

Manik's POV

I was so angry because I didn't see this new girl who is my PA in my cabin as soon as I walked in. I was just pacing when I saw her coming in with my coffee. As I yelled she flinched with my tone and wished me good morning but I know she is trying to be friendly all she wants is my money and fame like every girl out there. But then she just left putting the coffee on the table and came back the next second with a box. I was sitting on my chair trying to control my anger when she came next to me and held my hand in hers which sent shivers through my body. This was something new to me I have never experienced this feeling before. I yelled at her again to leave my hand but what she did next shocked me. She was cleaning and was doing first aid on my hand which is when I noticed my hand was bleeding again. I looked at her when she was doing that just to be blown away with her beauty. She is beautiful, the way she was making cute pouts while cleaning my wound she was flinching looking at the wound it seemed like it was hurting her more than it was hurting me. I was just staring at her when she said something bringing me back to real life.

POV ends

Nandini: sirr it's done
Manik: hmmm
Nandini: sorry sirr I came early and when it was time for you to come toh mai sirf apki coffee lenai gayi thi sorry kal sai Mai pehele Lai aungi coffee.
She was looking down feeling sad as nobody has talked to her that way.
Manik: agli bar koi galti Ni honi chahiye ab tell me what netting I have.
Nandini: you have a meeting with mr sharma after that you have a meeting related to Fab5 concert and then you are free for the rest of the day today
Manik: ok ab Tum Apnai desk pai jakai kam karo and remind me when it's time for the meeting.
Nandini nods and goes to her desk to work and Manik started working on his laptop.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें