Chapter 118

Nandini: no no no

She said and ran to the bathroom and seeing this Manik smiled a little seeing the old Nandini coming back

He got up and walked to the bathroom with his hands in his pocket.

Manik: shona can I come in

He asked since the door was shut

Nandini: han manik

She screamed and getting her permission he walked in. He heard the shower and the shower curtains were drawn. So he sat on the slab.

Nandini: manik

Manik: hmmm

Nandini: brush your teeth don't just sit there kicking your legs

Manik: how do you know I'm kicking my legs

She peaks out of the curtains and winks at him

Nandini: because I know you mr husband

She said and went back to finish her shower while Manik smiled seeing her wink at him. He started brushing his teeth and nandini stepped out wrapped in a towel.

Manik: sharam ni ati esai ankh martai huai

He said washing his face and she giggled

Nandini: bilkul bhi ni,

She said and kissed his arm

Nandini: go shower and put on a t shirt

He laughed and headed in for a shower while Nandini went to get ready.

Nandini's POV

Ahhh goshhh its been a few hard days. Thank you aiyappa thank you for sending Manik on time. I went to get the papers to help him but my dumb head didn't think of the consequences. When harshad grabbed me I was scared because Manik didnt know where I was and my phone fell from my hands. I was gonna yell for him but harshad put his hands over my mouth, I even tried biting him but nyonika ma'am injected me with something and I dont remember anything after that. I remember waking up and seeing harshad. I tried moving but my hands and legs were tied. I looked at him hoping he will let me go if I plead but he had other things in his mind. Ahhh I was so scared, when when he touched me I hated every second of it. His touch burned my skin. he kissed me and was about to but his phone rang thank god. I was hoping Manik would come soon but how would he know I'm here. I got myself into a horrible mess. I was hoping to try to get out when harshad leaves but he injected me again. When I opened my eyes agin my whole body hurt from the slaps and pushes. I didn't see harshad and tried to move rip my roped which took so long ahhh. I was about to get out but harshad yanked my hair and I cut my hand on glass which hurt so muchhh. He was about o rape me but Manik my manik came. He looked tired, his eyes were looking in my eyes and I could tell he was blaming himself.

POV ends

Her thoughts broke because manik touched her waist making her flinch not because she got scared but because her mind was somewhere else. He immediately let go thinking she was scared but she turned around right away.

Nandini: sorry I was thinking about something

She said putting her arms around his neck and standing on her tippy toes.

Nandini: I wasn't scared, just lost in thoughts so no it wasn't because of you

Manik: hmm

He hummed and she knew he needed her

Nandini: arey esai kya dekh rahai ho, put your arms around me.

He put his arms around her but she could tell he was still lost in his thoughts.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें