Chapter 14

Recap: Manik and Nandini going to Cabir's house.

They both reach there and as always Nandini runs inside without listening to manik's shouts making him angry but her cute pouts melted him. She ran and rang the door bell and being impatient she rang it again and again by this time Manik reached to the door.

Manik: nandu baba wait for them to open it na
Nandini: solly showing all her teeth making Manik smile.
Cabir opens the door and seeing Nandini he smiles and takes her in a hug.
Nandini: hiii bhai ap kaise ho
Cabir: doll kyu chilla rahi ho I am right here why do u have to destroy my ears
Nandini makes a complaining pout: you are sooo bad bhai meko apsai bat ni karni
Saying this she runs inside to see her lovely sister.
Manik: mai bhi hu yaha
Cabir: really with sarcasm
They both chuckle and hug each other.
Manik: navya kaisi nai ab
Cabir: she is fine par Tu janta hai na Kiti jidi hai woh I said let's go the doctor but she doesn't want to.
Manik: Hahahha tujhai pata hai na how she is phir Tu try bhi kyu karta hai
Cabir looks at him for a good minute which Manik notices.
Manik: kya hua esa kya ghur raha hai mujhai
Cabir: you are changing and changing for good
Manik: ummmm what do u mean cabir
Cabir: Manik you know what I mean ita dur mat bhag ussai and apni feelings sai you know you have feeling for her and so does she.
Manik immediately asks with a smile: she does?
Cabir: hahahhahaha her eyes say that she really cares for you just like yours.
Manik: esa kuch ni hai woh toh bas esehi
Cabir: u know Tu mujhai ni jhut bol pata then why do u try
Manik was about to answer when they heard Nandini shouting and both ran inside without wasting a second.

Cabir and manik: kya hua nandu
Nandini: bhai yeh gandi mukti hai na she scared me glare at mukti

Flashback
Nandini ran inside to see navya but she couldn't find her so she went upstairs and saw the door open to their bedroom so she slightly peaked in and saw no one but decided to walk in to see if navya is in the bathroom. She walks in and sees no one so she was going back out when mukti came and acted her making her shout. Actually fab 4 was already there but Nandini and manik didn't know about it. So they decided to scare Nandini as they know Manik rarely gets scared.
Flashback ends.

Hearing this everyone cracks up they were laughing like maniacs and after a good minute they heard Nandini sniff lightly catching everyone's attention. Manik was the first one going to her.

Manik: Nandini kya hua
Nandini: you are so ganda sab kai sab has rahai ho I don't like u guys di ap bhi has to ho
Manik: arey baba esa ni hai koi ni has raha see
And everyone stops laughing and smiles at Nandini.
Navya: see no one is laughing at you na an stop crying
Nandini makes a pout and replies gently: ok I love u all
All reply back: we love u too
In this Manik doesn't reply but was just staring at the tears falling from her eyes. He hated it he didn't know why but he hated it.

Everyone went and were having dinner and laughing around. It was like a family get together for them. Everyone were having food and manik was time to time looking at Nandini and smiling looking at her making cute pouts.

Nandini: di aur ni khana
Navya: nandu u have had two bites pura finish karo
Nandini: ni na di bhai help
Cabir looks at her and says: doll your di is right apna food pura finish phir chocolates bhi milegi
Nandini makes a pout: di no meko chocolates chahiye yeh eww ni khana
Manik was observing all this and was secretly smiling but he couldn't let her health suffer so he had to do something to get her to eat.
Manik: Nandini
As he calls her everyone looks at him and so does Nandini
Nandini: ji
Manik: eat your food
Nandini: ni meko ni khana pet full hai
Manik: EAT YOUR FOOD NOW WARNA KAL SAI OFFICE MAT ANA
Nandini looks down as she didn't like the way he yelled at her and she bends her head and starts eating. A few tears fall from her eyes but she wipes them having no one notice except for manik. His heart punched seeing those tears but it was for her health.

After the dinner everyone were talking and Nandini was trying to act like nothing happened which everyone bought but Manik knew his yelling had made her sad. But he couldn't do anything until they were on their way home. All were chit chatting when cabir said something.

Cabir: I think we should go on a trip
Navya: yeah that's a great idea
Alya: yes this is brilliant we can go on a road trip what say.
Mukti: I think we should go to Canada
Druv: you know what I like that idea I want adventure yar and nice view.
Manik: ok guys how about we take the plane from here to Canada to be exact Alberta and then we could do a road trip from the airport to somewhere nice from there.
Everyone including Nandini agreed and had made the plan of leaving the day after tomorrow so everyone can finish all the work they had tomorrow and then they could for a month vacation. They all were excited and started to leave to there house.

Nandini: bhai
Cabir: ji doll
Nandini: meri chocolates see I finished the food na
Cabir laughs and brings her chocolates and hugged it to her maki. Her smile to the fullest.
She hugged everyone and followed Manik to the car. Both sat in the car and manik started driving home and none spoke a word throughout the ride but Manik was thinking ki kaise manau Nandini ko. Nandini being silent wasn't something Manik likes he loved when she talked and blabbers. They reach home and Nandini just walked into her room and manik went to his and got changed and went into nandini's room to Monify her.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें