Chapter 74

It was around 7 in the evening when Manik opened his eyes and found himself on Nandini. He quickly got off her which made her turn towards him because she missed his warmth.
Manik grabbed her in his arms and layed down with her on top of him. He starts caressing her hair and pecks his forehead.

Maniks POV

Ahh she is such a baby I can't believe I'm sooo lucky to her. She doesn't ever tell me her pain. Nandini Nandini Nandini idk what I would o without you. Let's see how you like this surprise tonight. I love you my little kitten.

POV ends

He pecks her head and gets up putting a pillow next to her. He goes to freshen up and when he came out he saw Nandini stirring in her sleep and she called for me.
Nandini: maniiii
Manik: kya hua
Nandini: I'm sleepy so stay here na where you went
She said opening her eyes and looking at him shirtless.
Nandini: Manik niniiiii
Manik: toh sleep then I didn't wake you up
He said teasingly because he knew she missed his warmth
Nandini: Manik please
Manik: Acha give me a min
Nandini: umm hmm jaldi
Manik: bachi ho kya tum
He said laughing at the way she said jaldi but Nandini took it different thinking he might be getting annoyed and making fun of her so she layed back down and closed her eyes holding the pillow. Manik didn't notice this cause he was putting on a t shirt in the closet. When he came out he saw her already laying so he went and layed down next to her but to visit surprise she didn't turn towards him.
Manik: Nandini
Nandini didn't reply but kept her eyes close and not hearing a reply he felt weird because he knew she wasn't a sleep.
Manik: Nandini kya hua
She still didn't reply
Manik: NANDINI
he said in a higher pitch and she flinched hearing him and turns her body towards him
Nandini: sorry
She said with tears which confused Manik
Manik: Baby why are you crying kya hua
Nandini: woh I'm sorry for saying to come to bed jaldi
Manik: Arey baba I was just kidding yum ita serious Kyu ho gayi
Nandini: sorry
She said looking down and Manik pulled her on top of him and pecked her lips.
Manik: Baby I'm sorrry I didn't mean to hurt you
He said pecking her lips again and she pecked his lips Making him giggle
Manik: dont cry I'm sorry
Nandini: I'm sorry I overreacted
Manik: no baba I'm sorry Chalo Close your eyes
He said and pecked her eyes and started humming a tune and Nandini fell a sleep in a few minutes. He just layed there for a good 30 min and was constantly pecking her face and caressing her hair. When he felt she was in deep sleep he slipped out of her hold and took off his t shirt placing it near her arms and she quickly cuddles it. This made Manik smile and he pecked her forehead a few times and left the room placing a note beside her.

Manik went downstairs and decorated the whole living room with balloons everywhere and then went to get ready in a different room.

Nandini wakes up and didn't feel Manik beside her so she opens her eyes and saw his t shirt beside her which she was holding.
Nandini: mnaikkk
She yelled from the room but there was no reply so she thought he might not be at home. She was about to get up when she saw a lavender colour note on the bed. She picked it up and started reading it.

Dear Nandini

    Good morning meri shona Hehhe I know it's not morning but u woke up abhi toh isliye. I know you must be wondering where I am. Well well well I have a surprise for you. I know in the past few days i haven't been the best husband to you Soo today I'm gonna make it a beautiful night for you baby. Come Soon I miss you already. I love you Soo muchhh Nandini. Come downstairs oh ya also if u walk in your closet you'll find a pretty dress which I want you to wear and come down. Don't make me wait longer sweetheart. I love you ❤️.

Your handsome and sexy husband Manik ❤️

Reading the letter Nandini giggled at him praising himself. She got down from the bed and ran in the closet. She saw a pink box with another lavender colour note in his writing.

Dear wife

Hiii sweeet nut Hehhe Soo here is your dress and I know you'll be like whyy this well it's because umm actually I'll tell u in person Soo now take this box and don't worry about your undergarments they are also in the box. And don't blush or make your eyes go big I have seen it all janna so don't worry. Now go in the bathroom and come soon. Miss me

Love maniii

She blushed and then looked around to see if he was there because how could he know exactly what she was gonna do but then she chuckled at her own thoughts because it was a letter and she was looking around for him. She walked over to the bathroom with the box and saw the shower ready for her. Her robe 👘 was on the counter and her body mist, shampoo, conditioner, body wash etc. Everything was there and she found another lavender note.

Dear Nandini.

Hii again baby Soo everything is ready and I don't know if you noticed but I got you new/ different body wash and shampoo because I liked the smell Soo please shower and wear the clothes I got you and come downstairs I'm waiting for you baby.

Love monster ❤️

She smiled reading the note and quickly showered and she loved the smell of the new body wash and shampoo. She put on her robe after the shower and opened the box to see a pair of black Pajama shorts And a lavender crop top along with a black bracelet and a black Thong.
She blushed seeing the undergarments and his choice of colour. But keeping the aside she put on the clothes and brushed her hair leaving then sorta wet and put on her strawberry lip balm. She then ran out of the room only to see darkness.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें