Chapter 12

Recap: Manik let's Nandini in his life and their little talk on the beach.

Manik's room
Manik didn't leave Nandini's hand when they entered in his room.

Nandini: Manik this is your room not mine let my hand go.
Manik: can can you please stay
Nandini: ok but leave my hand for a second
Manik: kyuuuu
Nandini: I will be back in just a minute
Manik: kaha ja ri ho
Nandini: you haven't eaten anything so let me get food
Manik: ni I am not hungry meko ni khana just stay here
Nandini: bashhh abhi ati hu don't worry tab tak u change mai abhi ayi
Halfheartedly he left her hand and went to get changed and Nandini ran to get changed and made Maggie as the rest would have taken longer and she didn't wanna leave Manik alone for that long.
She went upstairs and saw Manik sitting with his eyes closed and as soon as she reached near him he opened his eyes and sat on the bed.

Nandini: Manik khana kha lo
Manik didn't even move just kept looking down
Seeing this Nandini starts feeding him and he ate without any struggle then Nandini also had a few bites. After this she was leaving to put the dishes in the kitchen when Manik held her hand again.
Nandini looks back and manik just shakes his head in a no.
Nandini: Manik I am just coming yeh rakh kai abhi ati hu mai
Hearing that she was coming back he left her hand and kept looking down.
She went and washed the dishes and came back to the room and sat beside Manik.
Seeing her close Manik lays down and put his head in her lap.
Manik: can I sleep here
Nandini: you don't have to ask Manik
Manik snuggled more into her belly and hold her hand. With the other hand she starts caressing his hair which was soothing to him. He fell into a peaceful slumber and for the first time he didn't have frowns while sleeping and seeing him sleeping she falls a sleep in that position.

The sun was shining bright as it was early morning so the sun was peaking through disturbing manan's sleep. Manik snuggled into nandini's belly and falls a sleep again but our Nandini wakes up and sees their position.

Nandini's POV

He looks so cute while sleeping. He is sleeping so peacefully not a single frown on his head the way he is snuggling into my belly he is so adorable. Yesterday he actually opened up to me not all but yes he did say the things that were bothering him. He is broken from inside and yesterday he didn't cry or anything he is blaming himself. He thinks everyone is the same which is not true. He asked me to heal him and yes I will try my best to heal him and he said he trusted me which was surprising but it felt nice to know he trusted me.

POV ends

She was still caressing his hair with one hand and the other hand was in maniks hand which he hadn't left even in his sleep. Finally Manik opened his eyes and seeing her face the first thing he smiled. Like THE MANIK MALHOTRA was smiling.

Nandini: good morning sirrr
Manik: good morning sweetheart
Nandini started blushing
Manik: Nandu kyu blush kar to ho
Nandini: sir woh
Manik: sirrr ni it's Manik for you and I am really sorry for always behaving really rude to you.
Nandini: ohhhhhh did I hear that right THE MANIK MALHOTRA nai mujhai sorry bola hayeeee is this a dream. She says teasingly making Manik chuckle at her cuteness
Manik: hehehehe hanji bola on a serious note Nandini I am sorry
Nandini: Manik it's ok I forgive you
Manik: thank you
And than they realize that they were still in the same positions ( Manik laying on Nandini's lap and Nandini sitting ) so both get up and go to freshen up and get ready for office.

Manik's POV

Yesterday night I was so angry because of Nyonika and Nandini she calmed me down. She didn't worry about my anger she was more worried about me and how to calm me down. Since she didn't leave when I told her too I dragged her with me and I was driving recklessly not caring about anything not knowing where I was going. And Nandini was scared her face showed fear but she didn't say a single word she just kept quiet. I stoped driving cause I looked at Nandini again and the fear in her eyes made me stop the car. I got out of the car slamming the door shut and kicked the car as I was really frustrated. Nandini came out and she called me ever so lovingly making me drown in her eyes. I jut looked at her and yes I couldn't control myself I could shut my emotions and she saw them her eyes reflected my emotions. She took me towards the beach and made me on a rock and I didn't struggle or oppose it I didn't have the energy too. In the bottom of my heart I knew she could do it she could calm me down which she did the instant she started speaking. I put my head on her shoulder and was holding her hand it gave me peace knowing someone was there. She said she will never leave me and I trusted her don't know how or why but I did. I asked her if she could heal me as I knew only she could and she agreed. This was the first time I let someone in after that incident.  She got me home and she was about to leave but I didn't want her to leave. She went to get food for me because she knew I didn't eat anything like how can someone be so selfless. I fell a sleep in her lap and she instead of moving me to be comfortable she fell a sleep like that only. And then this morning I called her sweetheart and she blushed she is sooo cute she is like an angle.

POV ends.

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें