Chapter 11- And I Don't Wanna Wait Til' The Sunshine Fades

A/N: Literally this is Glitter and Crimson inspired if you can't tell by the title

Alex's POV:

I woke up from a nightmare, around three am. I got them frequently, but usually, I dealt with them alone in the dark because Lisa was never there. I sat up quickly and felt my body freeze from the anxiety. I shivered, and leaned up against the headboard, and saw Jack asleep next to me. I didn't wanna wake him up, he looked so peaceful sleeping. It wasn't the worst dream I had, but it did shake me up overall. I was still worried a little bit, did Jack want anything more? I didn't want this to be temporary, I wanted him forever. I heard the rustling of the sheets, and I saw Jack move towards me with his brown eyes looking at me.

"Baby? What is it?" Jack asked me in his morning voice, sounding half asleep.

"It's nothing Jacky, go back to sleep," I said as I wiped away a tear.

"Hey shhh, it's okay I'm here baby." Jack cooed, as he sat up next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

I nodded, and he held my hand and kissed my cheek. He rubbed my palm, and each of my fingers slowly and calmed me down. I leaned my head on him, and I felt his other hand rub my shoulder. He was comforting me, he didn't have to... but he did.

"I had a nightmare," I told him as I laid nuzzled on his chest.

"I'm sorry baby, you could have woken me up. I want to be there for you." Jack told me reassuringly, as he kissed my forehead and still held my hand.

"But..." I sighed and teared up slightly as I squeezed his hand.

"Hey, what is it? I wanna know what I can do for you," Jack told me soothingly.

"I don't want this to be temporary," I told him as I looked up at his deep brown eyes.

"Me too, I don't care what anyone thinks I want you to be my boyfriend," Jack smiled, kissing my lips.

"Wait really?" I smiled cheesily as I held his hand tighter. I didn't know if Jack would even want me again, I wanted him though.

"Yeah I don't wanna wait forever Alex, I want you no matter the consequences. I have always felt for you, Alexander William. We can start a riot for all I care, I love you." Jack smiled, as he kissed me on my lips and held my hand even tighter.

"I love you too Jack, I don't wanna wait forever anymore either. I am ready to accept this my four-leaf clover," I said as I kissed him again.

"Okay supernova," He smiled as he returned the kiss and stroked my hair as we sat up on our bed and he held me for another half-hour.

I ended up laying on top of my boyfriend and kissing him since we ended up being awake for another hour. We fell asleep around four in the morning, after having a long conversation and kissing mostly. I liked being in his arms, it made me feel safe. Jack always managed to make me feel safe. I woke up around noon, and I wanted to surprise Jack with a nice breakfast for us both since I guess we're now boyfriends. I grabbed Jack's shirt and put it on over my body, and wore the lace panties from last night. I walked downstairs and started to make scrambled eggs for the two of us and some french toast. I had no idea what he liked besides waffles honestly, and I hoped this was good enough. While I was cooking, I also made myself some coffee to get me energized for my day with him. I heard footsteps come down after a half-hour, and I saw Jack in his boxers. He looked adorable with his hair all messed up, but he always was adorable anyways. I felt his arms wrap around me, as he kissed me on my cheek to greet me.

"Morning," Jack yawned as he stayed attached to my waist.

"Hi, I'm making you breakfast help yourself with whatever," I smiled.

Jack nodded and made himself some coffee too and it was ironic how he took it the same way I did. I let him sit down, and watch me cook in silence while he enjoyed his cup of coffee. I caught him looking down at my waist, and I smiled as he bit his lip while slightly raising an eyebrow.

"So that's where my shirt went? Anyways you should wear those more they make you look so sexy babe," Jack smirked leaning back in the chair.

"You just like taking them off, and me wearing your clothes," I said slyly in response to him.

"That is completely true," He laughed as I handed him a plate and sat down next to him.

"Thank you, Lex, it's good," Jack said as he began to eat rather quickly as normal.

I nodded, and as soon as we finished Jack even did the dishes for me, he was such a gentleman when he wanted to be. While he cleaned up, I grabbed the bottle of chilled champagne and the bottle of orange juice sitting in my fridge and grabbed two wine glasses. I made us some mimosas and put them back while I walked back to Jack in the kitchen.

"What are these for baby?" He asked me as he kissed me and took one of the glasses.

"Our bubble bath Jacky, come upstairs with me I have a nice tub," I smiled.

He took my hand and nodded, and I took him into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I loved taking baths, they were always relaxing and calming to me and so was Jack. I made a bubble bath for us, with some essential oils too to calm us and relax us. I put our glasses on the window that the tub overlooked. I walked over to Jack who was looking in the mirror, and I realized his eyes were all red.

"Babe, why are your eyes all red?" I was a little bit since it looked uncomfortable for him.

"Uhm I accidentally slept with my contacts in," He sighed.

"Luckily I have them too, so here babe," I said, handing him a bottle of lens solution and a contact lens holder.

"Thanks, get in the bath though I will be right there," He smiled.

I nodded, and undressed and got in the warm water, and sipped my mimosa while I waited for Jack to join me. Eventually, I felt his body behind mine, and it felt somewhat soothing to have him there next to me. He stroked my hair while I leaned on his chest in complete silence. We didn't even have to talk to know we cared about each other.