Nine

The next morning, Harley decided to walk around instead of laying in bed. Damian saw Andrea talking to Daryl and saw his sister. Andrea walked out and saw Harley walking to Daryl. "There she is." Damian said causing Daryl to see her. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit, but I'll be fine." She said as she saw Daryl. "I saw Andrea. Was she trying to apologize?'

"Yeah, but I told her the next time she shoots me. She best better make sure I'm dead." Harley laughed. "Come here."

Damian shook his head as he walked away. Harley got in the tent just for Daryl to kiss her. Harley laughed as she kissed him back. This man was someone that she wants in her life.
~~~
Harley heard about the shooting practice, but she really didn't need it as her brother taught her everything she needed to know. "You're not going." He said.

"Nah." She tells Daryl. "I had all the practice from Damian."

Daryl nodded as he held her. "How is that wound?"

"Healing." She tells him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." He said. "Once I'm rested, Damian and I will go back to look for Sophia."

"I think Carol has a crush on my brother." She tells him.

Daryl laughed as he agreed. The two smiled and laid in silence. Harley closed her eyes as she fell asleep on his chest.