Ten

Harley sat with Daryl as they ate. Carol gave Damian some eggs as Harley put her plate down and ran off causing Daryl to look at her worried."Harley?"

"I'm fine." She said as she walked over to him. "I have no idea why I just got sick."

"Um, guys." They all looked at him. "So...the barn is full of walkers."

Harley stopped eating as she was shocked by this. She looked at Daryl as the group went down to the barn. She walked with Daryl putting his arms around her. They got down there just to hear them talking about leaving. Daryl and Damian started fighting Shane. Harley grabbed Daryl. "Daryl, calm down." She said as she looked at her brother. "You too."

She listened to them arguing causing her to hear the walkers in the barn.
~~~
Harley walked with Carol as Daryl and Damian were making a mistake. She walked into the barn just to turn around and run out. Daryl sighed as he walked out to her as Damian spoke to Carol. "Harley." She raised up. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Before she could say anything, Damian walked out causing them to share a look. "I'm fine." She tells him. "I'm just sick."

Daryl touched her head and nodded. "You're not running a fever." He said making her smile. "Come on."

"Where?"

"Just follow me."

Harley smiled as she walked with him. They didn't see Maggie watching them leave as she was knew what was wrong with Harley, but she was going to wait to see if she shows any more signs.
~~~
"Daryl, you brought me to see these." She said as she looked at him. "Thank you."

Daryl wrapped his arms around her. "You, me and Damian are the only ones that care about Sophia's whereabouts." He said. "When you got shot, I panicked. I threatened to kill Rick if you died."

"But I'm here." She tells him.

"I know."

Harley kissed him. The pulled back before sharing another kiss. They pulled back and looked at the Cherokee Rose in front of them. Daryl's mind was going back to Harley being sick and that was starting to worry him. She rested her head against his chest causing him to look down and kissed her head. He loves Harley.

It wasn't long till Damian and Carol joined them. "See it." He said as he pointed it out. "Me and Daryl will find her."

Harley smiled as Daryl held her close as they listened Carol and Damian. "I believe she's out there." Daryl says causing Carol to look at them.

Damian looked at his sister and Daryl smiling. Harley looked at Carol smiling. "I have faith we'll find her."

"Thank you."
~~~
When they arrived back, they saw everyone sitting around causing Daryl to speak. "Yeah you were, what the hell?" Daryl said as they showed up.

"Rick told us he was going out." Carol says.

"Damn it. Isn't anybody taking this seriously?" Damian asked. "We got us a damn trail."

Harley didn't say a word as Daryl was handed a gun. "Daryl..."

"If this is going to keep you safe then I'm doing this."

Harley didn't say a word as Damian was handed guns. She watched Shane try to give Carl a gun. Harley shook her head and gasped as she saw Rick. "Oh shit." T-dog said.

Daryl followed them causing her to walk behind them as she didn't say a word as she stood with Carol as they watched Shane kill the walker that Hershel had. Carol grabbed Harley as they watched the walkers start running out. She didn't say a word as she watched her brother and her lover shoot.

Harley held Carol as they watched helplessly. When the last walker was killed, Harley stood in her spot looking at the dead as they heard crying. One growl caught their attention causing her to look up. "Oh my god." She said with tears in her eyes.

Carol ran to Sophia just for Damian to grab her. Daryl looked to see Harley walking over causing him to hug her as she cried. They looked at her not believing what they were seeing. Sophia was a walker. Harley started crying as Damian looked at his sister with tears. Daryl buried Harley's face in his chest so she wouldn't watch Sophia die. The gun shot had her crying more for Sophia who was now dead.